From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
|Name:||Damon St. Cross, Master of Illusion|
"Beyond anything you've ever seen before! David Copperfield? Dead to me. David Blaine? An amateur. The Illusionists? Hot garbage. If this magician ever started a religion, I'd sign up." -Ben Brantley of The New York Times
"I'm not normally a fan of magicians, but Damon Saint Cross isn't a magician, he is a god." -Jackson McHenry, Vulture
- 1985: Appears out of nowhere on the magic scene, a rising star with hot prospects.
- 1990: FISM finalist. Gets TV specials in Europe and Asia.
- 2000: Tours The Punjab.
- 2002: Brief return to USA, to consult on David Blaine's Vertigo special.
- 2003-2007: Tours Europe, performing for television, radio, and live audiences.
- 2008-2012: Tours Africa, South America, Australia.
- 2013-2018: Tours Asia, Middle East.
- 2018: Moves to New York to work on a new show.
- Everything about his clothing screams "I work in showbiz!"
- Friendly, personable, excellent value for the money.
- Performs all over the world, has excellent cultural sensitivities.
- Member of most major magic organizations, including The Society of American Magicians, The International Brotherhood of Magicians, The52 (the most pretentious magic organization in the world), The Magic Circle, and others.
- Eriudite, capable to discussing nearly every subject; an excellent addition to any party.
- Derren Brown
- Dan Sperry
- Chris Angel
- Every LARP character from the 1990s.