Known by the Garou Nation
Name: Daniel McNiven-O'Mannion
Deed Name: Forgefire's Song
Title: Den Parent, Guardian
Notable Traits: Bitten, Oddly shaped scar on left hand (Celestine lore: looks like the symbol for Eshtarra)
Pack: Rogue Elements
Player: Andrew Collins
Storyteller: Vance W.
Daniel was born in 1986 in Galway , Ireland, under a full moon to a family of Bone Gnawer kin. From his 16th birthday until sometime after his 21st, he tried to jumpstart a first change by challenging superior opponents, particularly Garou from the local Sept, to brawls. After coming to terms that it wasn't going to happen, he settled into the life of a kinfolk, and assisting the local Den Parent in training new Cubs. Eventually he fell in love and married a Fianna Theurge, Moira O'Mannion, known as Forgefire's Glow.
One fateful night, under a Gibbous Moon, the couple was attacked by agents of the Wyrm. After driving them off, Daniel's mate gave him the Bite, before succumbing to a vile Wyrm Toxin. Daniel made his first change a month later, and found himself drawn to the Children of Stag, rather than the Children of Rat that he had been born to. He has since spent his life trying to be the best Fianna he can be.
- April 24, 1986, Born, Under a Full Moon
- April 26, 2002- Starts getting in brawls with young Garou in local sept
- Late 2007- Gives up on trying to force a change, and start helping Den Parent
- 2012- Meets Moira O'Mannion, they begin courting
- February 1, 2014- Officially Mated to Forgefire’s Glow, Fianna Theurge
- April 9, 2015- Bitten by Forgefire’s Glow as she dies
- May 8, 2015- First Change, Under a Gibbous Moon
- November 22, 2015- Undergoes Rite of Passage, becoming Cliath
- March 18, 2017- Becomes Fostern
- November, 2018- Leaves Ireland
- August, 2019- Becomes Warder of the Sept of the White Fields, Joins Rogue Elements
- October, 2019- Achieves Adren Rank
- Feel free to add your own!
- Rumor here.
- Rumor here.
- Feel Free to add your own!
- "when it comes to Fianna I've learned it is better to fight with them on your side than to fight against them." - Josephine "Thundercat" Trevino
- "I don't not like him! Trust me, it's saying something." - Three-Step
- "Again, I miss an opportunity to speak with them as a fellow tale spinner. One day I will have to rectify this." - Dances in the Twilight Waves, the Unborn Awakened
- Quote here.
Tales & Tunes
- To Hive or Hive Not by Naomi O'Mannion, Ancestral Wisdom, Athro Fianna Galliard, Talesinger of the Oak Vale Sept
Interested in Ties?