Darius Isaiah Morningkill
Information Known by the Garou Nation
Name: Darius Isaiah Morningkill
Tribe: Silver Fang
Noble House: Wyrmfoe
Deed Name: Burden of Steel, The Zenith Blade
- The sigil of House Wyrmfoe is tattooed on the left side of his neck.
- While any looking at him know he is clearly related to Jonas Albrecht and Alexander Morningkill. Those with Silver Fang Lore recognize Darius as the spitting image of his great-grandfather, Jacob Morningkill
Sept: Warrior's Wisdom
- Darius was born into House Wyrmfoe on December 9th, 1992 during a lunar eclipse. Taken as a good omen, the uncommon circumstances of his birth played into his upbringing. Darius was raised to be a leader and taught the skills he would need to navigate the treacherous political landscape of the Silver Fang tribe. In addition, he was trained in the arts of swordsmanship, warfare, and leadership as soon as he was old enough to understand such things. These skills, in particular swordsmanship, Darius excelled at to a far greater degree than he did the arts of politic and rhetoric.
- In 2005 at the age of 12 Darius underwent his First Change and began his formal education in Garou society. During this time period he spends much of his time on the East Coast.
- In 2008 Darius and his mother, along with numerous other Silver Fangs, travel to the Sept of the Crescent Moon both to find a safe haven, and to assist in the inevitable defense of the Great Caern.
- In 2010 Darius fights in the final battle for the Sept of the crescent moon, leading Cubs and Kinfolk into battle to reinforce the wavering battle lines. The lines hold, but the Cubs and Kinfolk suffer horrendous casualties, among them Darius' mother. After the battle Darius returns to the east coast briefly before traveling to Arizona to stay with Broken Promise, an older Silver Fang Lupus and long-time friend of his mother.
- In 2015 Darius undergoes his Rite of Challenge and becomes a Cliath earning the deed name 'Burden of Steel'. He quickly becomes the Alpha of a Youngblood pack formed with those who underwent their right of passage with him.
- In 2016, after fighting a prolonged battle with Harano, Darius successfully completes his Fostern challenge.
- In October of 2017 Darius was stripped of his rank due to past misconduct. While directly speaking of what transgression he committed is a dishonorable act, rumors circulated about an illicit affair with another Garou.
- For much of 2018 Darius traveled the United States, assisting other Garou is challanges, quests, and battle against dangerous creatures. He assisted in slaying the BSD legend Bhictoria MacDougal, though is contribution to the fighting was to engage her Elder BSD honor Guard. He personally does two of the corrupted shifters before hurling himself into the teeth of the Fomori strike squad that arrived to assault those supporting the direct combatants. He stood back-to-back with Liam O’Connor, and through their efforts lives that would otherwise have been lost were spared.
- In August of 2018 Darius challenged an old rival, Whirlwind of Steel, to reclaim his Fostern Rank. He was tasked with dueling an Ahroun of each rank above his own in the method of their choice and either win or earn their recognition of his abilities to reclaim his rank. He dueled Dagmar Nielsen to a stand-still for nearly a full minute before she called upon The Get Of Fenris’ mightiest gift to send him tumbling across the ground with a declaration that he had proven His ability. He dueled Fury’s Bloody Reconing (Athro Get Of Fenris) for nearly a full minute as well, though he was eventually forced to rage heal. The Athro recognized his abilities as an Ahroun. He dueled Cuts Like the Cold with claws, and after a brutal exchange managed to best him. His final duel against Big In Spirit he won by using his Tribal gift to Master the will of others to counter the other Ahrouns activation of Might of Thor. He dueled a number of others who stepped forward to test his mettle and bested each in turn. His Duels completed, re returned to Whirlwind Of Teeth and presented his success. Upon reclaiming his former rank Darius took the Deed Name The Zenith Blade.
- In October of 2018 Darius married Leah Morningkill
- Balian - Kingdom of Heaven
- Lancelot - Arthurian Mythology
- Is a secret metis, hiding his shame...
- Wasn't he dating another Garou for a while there...?
- Since he can't date garou, he's started dating other gaians.
- Is the subject of a bet among the members of #SquadGoals
- Rumor here.
- "Don't draw that sword unless you've decided you want to eat it." - Darius
- "I had the pleasure of fighting beside this man as we reclaimed Atlanta from the clutches of the Wyrm. Very rarely do I find one who's hunger and stamina for battle rivals my own yet time after time we led our packs in to battle together. I believe my pack and I have found an ally in him and will gladly answer the call to battle by his side." - Thrall Larssen
- "He's a good kid. A little more time and a lot of patience and we may get that silver rod fully out of his ass. Come on, Darius, put down the sword and pick up a comb; we're going out. And cover that fucking tattoo!" - Gregori "Greg" Garren
- "Darius tries to say he doesn't need the services of a Kitsune, but quite frankly he's wrong. He'll get used to our interactions someday, and until then, I will always quietly keep an eye on him." - Katie Roman
- "Driven. Focused. Very much someone who will learn from a mistake or failure, and ensure it does not happen again." - Remembers the Dance
- "Darius is okay fellow. Very good at dodging, and leads by example. Not an arm chair general." - Iakov Sedeyushchiy
- "Darius is like the prince charming of Garou. He can light up a room like a Christmas tree, women's faces blushing so red at his smile. The panic he just barely manages to cover afterward is hilarious." - Flux
- "I do not like idea of knight in shining arrrmorrr, it means zeirrr metal has not been tested." Lilly Rodonovich
- "Those responsible for carrying on the legacy of great men have a desire and drive to become even greater." - Nadezhda Orlova, Morena's Lament
- "He has the qualities of Silver Fangs that I appreciate: talent and determination. He is a seasoned blade and a brash young Ahroun. But I disagree with his ideas, and his ability to handle words is woeful compared to his handling of weapons. How many more missteps can he afford on his path to redemption?" - Duskcaller
- "I appreciated his willingness to talk and answer questions, to put himself forward without ignoring the concerns of others. I know that his words caught some scarring looks from Queen Sabine, but I can't help but note how well he comported himself in comparison to... certain others." - Madison Walsh
- "Who taught him?" - Momo
- "On the one hand, you can respect someone who has an ironclad set of principles, and stands on and by them because he believes that to do so is what he needs in order to sleep well at night. That I don't happen to agree with him on a few key points doesn't lessen my respect for his convictions. It also means that we probably won't be lifting a glass to common cause in the near future - and that I don't see that those beliefs give him right or authority to make decisions affecting me and mine." - Kieran McNamara
- "I feel like I'm to say something like 'if more Silver Fangs were like him...' or 'it has to suck to have his ancestors to measure against' but that's not really about him, is it? Darius has a strong streak of honor, mostly owns up to his fuck ups, and tries to do his best. Which is honest praise and condemnation in equal measures that is his and his alone." -Pockets
- "Darius is...he's a rare gem. Always willing to listen and help in any way, always taking my suggestions seriously. And, well, as my bestie Jo Trevino put it, he's the first Silver Fang I met who had a good reason to be cocky about what's in his pants." - Leah Morningkill
- "Darius is cool. I see why my bestie Leah Morningkill keeps him as a scrunchy." - Jo "thundercat" Trevino
- "This guy... Spose we're going to have to duke it out one day to see who's the right person to lead. Fine by me, guy's kinda a douche and at the very least really kills any kinda buzz I might be having. Also he's got the worst taste in women EVER." Alexander Morningkill
- "I play football you jackass!" Alexander Morningkill
- "I'm so glad I met Darius. He's...he's pretty perfect. I'm so happy we crossed paths and ended up married." - Leah Morningkill
- "A shining example of his House's legacy and the younger generation of the Tribe. ...no, this is not praise. Review his deeds, then revisit my words." - Road to Hell
- "It’s not always about the destination. It’s also about learning the right lesson and reflecting on why we want our goals. Too many leap without thinking. He leaps and he learns." - Smooth Operator
- Quotes here.
Player: Conner Nigrovic
Player Email: Jamesonnigrovic@gmail.com
Storyteller: Michael Day
Storyteller Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Phoenix, AZ