Darwin Ramon y Cajal
Name: Darwin Ramon y Cajal
Abiding Status: Acknowledged
Darwin's early life was dedicated to the pursuit of scientific discovery but the truth of his ancestry led him to question everything he thought he knew. Melding science and the occult may very well have led to his being Embraced and he uses this ‘gift’ for the singular goal of the procurement of knowledge. Awkward and uncomfortable in social settings, Darwin prefers to eschew interpersonal interactions and politics, unless absolutely necessary.
1974: Born in Albuquerque, New Mexico
1996: Moves to New York City to pursue an MD/PhD degree
2002: Begins a post-doctoral fellowship at UCSF
2006: Takes up a faculty position at Columbia University in New York
2009: Embraced; briefly relocates to Vienna
2014: Returns to New York City and is assigned to the [Redacted] chantry in [Redacted]
2017: Named Seneschal by Prince Jack Rider
2018: Steps down from Seneschal position and largely retires from public life
- One of his ancestors may have been a Vampire Hunter
- Add rumors (or "Rumours") here...
- "The only thing more dangerous to a Tremere than an Assamite, is another Tremere." Elijah Zacheaus
- "He reminds me of myself in many ways; I don't envy him for that. Don't let his age fool you, though...the lad is a dangerously quick learner." Bartleby Crane
- "Darwin's a neonate who got shoved into the schemes of Elders in the Tower faster than anyone else I've met. And he's dealt with it better than anyone could have expected." Kyle Morgan
- "And here I thought the Camarilla openly using neonates as flunkies and cannon fodder was part of our propaganda. Well, I guess bravery and stupidity aren't mutually exclusive." Luca Muscato
- "Baron Victor Frankenstein" (Peter Cushing) - Hammer Films Productions
Player: Tim S.
Storyteller: Buck C.
Storyteller Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: New York City, NY