"First we feel, then we fall."
Name: Deirdre Fannon
Born in June 1981 to Douglas and Josephine Fannon, Deirdre and her twin sister Margaret were the couple's second and third child. The two girls were close throughout their childhoods, and often played with their slightly older cousin, Gordon Fannon. Deirdre grew especially close to the boy shortly after her 17th birthday. She was an energetic girl, enjoying walks along the farm, into the parks, as well as reading. Unfortunately, tragedy struck shortly after her 18th birthday, when she was killed during a terrible storm. She was buried on the family farm, and to this day her family keenly feels her absence.
- That girl's death was no accident.
- (Insert Your Rumors Here)
- "... I have to go." - Gordon Fannon
- "That little girl's death was the greatest tragedy that has ever befallen us Fannons in recent memory. It's the one time in my life I actually felt sorry for Douglas, and went out of my way to console Josie with a few drinks." - Amos Fannon
- "I loved my sister dearly. It was such a pathetic storm that took her from us, one could almost forget it was even a storm." - Aiden Fannon
- "Deidre was so gentle and kind... Her death was a tragedy in the truest sense of the word and frankly something my family may never fully recover from." - Maeve of the Painted Heart
- "It is a feeling like no other, knowing you had a sister so beloved by the family that you never knew...I was just a baby when she was taken. Even I strongly feel her loss, seeing the pain in Mama's face." - Willow Fannon
- "I miss her. I wish she had not been killed." - Douglas Fannon
- "Your Quote" - Your Name
San Antonio, TX