|Information Known by the Garou Nation|
|Name:|| Doran Kemp|
|Deed Name:||"Frees the Fire"|
|Pack:||The Hounds of Justice|
Monikers, Ranks and Positions
- Achieved the Rank of Adren in 1990
- Achieved the Rank of Athro in 1999
- Demoted to the Rank of Adren for breaking the Litany in 2010, refusing to perform the Rite of the Winter Wolf.
- Named Hero of Karonhia'ke on July 9th, 2017 for his Leadership on an assault on a Bane nest.
- Named Wyrmfoe of Karonhia'ke on August 13th, 2017 after completing a challenge to withstand pain.
- Claimed Sept Leader of Karonhia'ke on January 14th, 2018 when the previous Sept Leader stepped down.
- Achieved the Rank of Athro on February 11th, 2018, slaying an Elder Vampire.
- September 5, 1960: Born in Cold Lake, Alberta to a Kinfolk Military Family, grew up idolizing his uncle, the Silent Strider Heart-Render. Travelled around the country due to Father’s reassignments
- 1972: Joined the Canadian Air Cadets
- 1975: First Change during Cadet Training Maeuvers. His father covered up the incident and Doren resigned in disgust, creating a gulf between himself and his father. Doran began being taught the ways of the Garou by Rawiyya “Hides the Scales” Said.
- 1978: Left home under the care of Hides the Scales
- 1979: Completed his Rite of Passage, given the Deed Name “Ignites the Fire”. Joined the Silent Striders.
- 1982: The Knights passed through Toronto hunting for Wyrmspawn.
- 1985: The Knights travelled to Hamilton at the behest of Heart-Render to investigate the newly opened Sleeman’s Brewery for Wyrm activity.
- 1990: Achieved the rank of Adren
- 1999: Fought with the united Garou Nation against the Zmei Trevero.
- 2005: Travelled to St. John, New Brunswick with the Knights of Khonsu to aid in the battle against the Dead Legion, a massive group of the dead plaguing the area. The Legion was eventually driven back behind the barrier that separates the living from the dead thanks to the help of the Knights and the Gaians of the region.
- 2010: Fought at the Battle of the Sept of the Crescent Moon, surviving with serious wounds. When advised to perform the Rite of the Winter Wolf due to his crippling wounds he refused, choosing instead to retire to Toronto. For refusing to complete the Rite and skirting the Litany Doran was demoted to Adren and stripped of his Deed Name, renamed “Dies The Fire”.
- 2011-2016: Lived in Toronto running an Outpost out of his home but living his life generally as a civilian.
- May 14, 2016: Received a summons from the spirits to join the Headless Roaches in their attempt to plant a Splinter Seed in Toronto. Upon the successful planting and creation of Caern Karonhia-ke he begrudgingly joined the Sept, but only until the fledgeling group could “walk on their own”.
- June 2016: Helped lead the defense of the Shield Caern Ritual at Caern Karonhia-ke, strengthening the defense of the Sept of the Last Breath.
- May 14, 2017: Attended the 1 Year Anniversary of the Karonhia-ke Seed planting and listened to the story of the Caern's creation.
- July 9, 2017: Organized and led an assault on a Bane Nest, earning the Moniker "Hero" among his Sept.
- August 13, 2017: Challenged for the Wyrmfoe position in Karonhia'ke by seeing how long he could hold a stick filled with pain spirits. Although the sole challenger for the position he held the stick as long as he could. At the end of the challenge he was named Wyrmfoe.
- September 10, 2017: Organized and led an assault on a bread factory where it was believed young kinfolk and mortals were being kidnapped and held. It was discovered to actually be a Proto-hive filled with Fomori cultists worshipping some entity they referred to as "Legion". Karonhia'ke successfully destroyed the cultists and rescued the captives. Doran chose to make an effort to rehabilitate the rescued kinfolk despite advice that killing them might be a mercy considering the suffering and corruption they experienced.
- October 8, 2017: Upon discovering that one of the rescued youth was actually a Changed Black Spiral Dancer he ordered the girl executed.
- December 10, 2017: Doran organized an effort by Karonhia'ke and members of the Sept of the Endless Sky to perform a ritual to attempt to repair the Broken Land known as the Furnace. During the ritual it was discovered that the cause of the Furnace's resilience to traditional repair was that a Corpse Louse was burrowed into the area, feeding off an aspect of the Wyrm. Doran protected those performing the ritual and took part in the final battle to kill the Louse and begin the repair of the Furnace.
- January 14, 2017: With the departure of the Headless Roaches to Sudbury the Sept leadership of Karonhia'ke was left vacant. As the only Adren Garou in Karonhia'ke Doran stood up to claim the position after the urging of the rest of the Auspice Council. Nobody challenged his claim.
- February 11, 2017: After a botched recon mission on Wyrm-affinity Vampires, Doran was called in to support the recon team as the Vampires had a heavily modified 18 wheel truck loaded with an unstable nuclear reactor. During the ensuing battle and chase the Reactor was stabilized and Doran was able to slay an ancient Vampire, fulfilling his challenge for Athro. During the battle Doran suffered grievous wounds and was Battle Scarred across his chest but was able to kill his foe.
- Feburary 13, 2018: As a result of the battle to restore the Furnace, Doran received the new deed name "Frees the Fire" from the Talesinger of the Sept of the Endless Sky, Prowls Upon the Trails
- "The sad truth of being Garou is most of us are going to die ugly; what matters is what we die for."
- "At some point you are going to be sending people to die. Make sure when you do that it's for something good."
- "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."
What Others Say
- "The Ahrouns of the Sept respect the scars on his flesh; I respect the ones hidden behind his eyes. I just hope that they don't drive him to martyrdom since he has a lot to still teach the younger warriors of the Nation about survival and getting back up after the universe has smacked you in the head." - RJ Campbell
- Insert Your Quotes Here!
The Beast In Me - Johnny Cash
Iron - Within Temptation
Born to be Wild - Steppenwolf
Battle Born - Five Finger Death Punch
We Want Our Brothers Back - The Gone Jackals
Gravedigger - Willie Nelson
Promise - Slash (Featuring Chris Cornell)