I'm not ignoring you. I'm busy building my empire.
- Moosa Rahat
Elisha is the type who always accomplishes a task but never seems to do anything himself. He was taken into Clan Tremere from Africa in the late 1800's. He spent his formative years outside of his lineage but still maintained a deep sense of loyalty to House Blackwood.
Elisha has been known to share his sire's passion for lost knowledge and ancient books but to him it seems more a brief distraction than a lifelong quest for knowledge.
Elisha runs a nightclub in Cleveland called Hex.
- 1803 - Born in the South Africa. Elisha is the only child of wealthy parents.
- 1831 - Begins his service to Clan Tremere as a ghoul.
- 1867 - Elisha is embraced by Salomé St. John and then shipped off for his accounting period.
- 1867-1888 - Elisha studies with his mentor.
- 1889-1980 - Elisha travels the world, never staying anywhere long, in search of some knowledge that would make his sire proud.
- 1980 - Elisha takes his first long term residence in Cleveland. He quickly becomes Tremere Primogen and serves directly under the local Regent.
- 2015 - Elisha is named Seneschal by Prince Gregory Alexander.
- 2017 - Gregory Alexander is declared missing and Elisha claims praxis of Cleveland.
- 2017 - Elisha hands Regent Joesph Baeder over to the Justicarate after Baeder is accused of Heresy.
- 2017 - Elisha organizes and leads an attack against the Mountain loyal Assamites of Toledo. The Camarilla is successful and the Assamites scatter.
- 2017 - Elisha promoted to the rank of Magister and then a night later to Regent of the First Circle of Mysteries.
- 2018 - Elisha attacked by Anarchs at a gathering. As a result he loses his praxis.
- Please feel free to add quotes about the character here.
- "Youth, ambition, noted." - Botani David
- "How banal." - Salomé St. John
- "Fine young talent - I am pleased to have met him, and see us working well together in the coming nights." - Seamus Montague
- "Prince Hale is so beautifully burning. I watch Elders gather to warm themselves on him and his deeds. That man is the Torch of the Tower." - Cornelia Mowebary
- "I will not soon forget the gracious manner with which he welcomed me to court, nor his faith in allowing me to serve as Talon." - Valora Cadenza
- Please feel free to add rumors about the character here.
- Elisha has a secret desire to see the entire Camarilla engage in a simultaneous war against all of its enemies.
- The former Regent of the Tremere fell to infernalism. Weren't he and Elisha very close?
- Elisha regrets not claiming Toledo as his own after the siege.
- Cleveland houses a Kiasyd that Elisha seems to ensure is awfully comfortable. It may even live a more comfortable life than the Tremere himself.
- What could have prompted Elisha to be promoted to Magister and then the next night to Regent?
- He hopes it will make his sire notice him.
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Player: Casey H.
Storyteller: Phillip H.