Elizabeth is a young, slender woman with long blond hair. Well-spoken, polite and determined, she is obviously a woman of refined taste and breeding. Her clothing and accoutrement tastefully display her wealth and sophistication. Elizabeth's very presence calms and entrances the spirit within those around her.
"There are monsters outside and they’re waiting
There are vultures in line salivating
And though it is dark in the dead of night
I never go down without a fight''
- Husband: (PC) Liam Tvarivich
- Daughter: Aubrey Adelaide Sophia Tvirivich
- Son: Tristan Gennedy Yuri Tvarivich
- Father: Igor Tvarivich (Deceased - 2010)
- Mother: Ana Tvarivich (Deceased - 2010)
- Sister: Rylan Signar (Deceased - 2010)
- Sister: Madison Silvermaster (Deceased - 2010)
- Brother-In-Law: Gennedy "Novolipetsk Steel" Silvermaster (Deceased - 2010) Son of Andrey “Cold War” Silvermaster
- Brother: Edward Tvarivich (Deceased - 2010)
- Cousin: Nikolai Tvarivich
- August 2008 - Started at UC Davis: University of California.
- May 2014 - Graduated with Veterinary Medicine (DVM) Degree.
- May 2014 - Moved back home to Des Moines, IA.
- September 2016 - Disappeared.
- February/March 2017 - Rescued.
- July 2017 - Engaged to Liam Dumont
- October 2017 - Married to Liam Tvarivich
- November 2017 - Took the Rite of Acceptance for the Sept Storm's Shelter (Des Moines, IA)
- April 2018 - Started Mayoral Campaign.
- June 2018 - Attended Wedding in Arcadia.
- July 2018 - Elected Mayor of Des Moines, IA
- March 2019 - A journey takes her deep into the Umbra where she birthed her son and daughter, Tristan Gennedy Yuri Tvarivich & Aubrey Adelaide Sophia Tvirivich during the Spring Equinox.
- April 2019 - Her rise in political power increases with no end in sight.
- May 2019 - The Plague outbreak sparks rebellion under Elizabeth's leadership.
- July 2019 - The rebellion continues.
- October 2019 - Led the Revolution to unite against Riverhead while 105 Gaians joined together to fight the Knoxville Hive. She was a main component on getting the local vampires and changelings to also fight along side the sept.
- December 2019 - Witnessed the return of High King Jonas and the announcement of Forges by Moonlight being rewarded the position of High Regent along with Valka One Eye receiving the position of High General. Sorrowfully, she also witnesses her best friend, Roaring V8, jump into the Storm Eater's portal.
- January 2020 - Elizabeth hosted a tribal Silver Fang Moot at Clan Crescent Moon. There she retrieved the moot title of King.
- January 2020 - With blessing from Queen Sabine, Elizabeth and Liam left the Unbreakable Hearth house in order to return to their blood house of Clan Crescent Moon. Liam challenged King Lazar Tvarivich for King. Until Liam retrieves the feathers of Phoenix, the two Tvarivichs remain houseless.
- January 2020 - Alistair Cross, High Regent of the Nation, gave Elizabeth the title of High Regent's Aid.
- Liam and Elizabeth resemble the Tvarivich twins in appearance.
- Her VOTE counts (locally)... or at least it did in one rather important vote.
- The 2017 eclipse gave her the gift of prophetic visions.
- Owns a clinic specializing in fera kinfolk treatment in Adel, Iowa.
- Likes Nutella on Saltines.
- She's trying to domesticate all the local coyotes.
- Once won second place in a fried pickle eating contest.
- Hates Sauerkraut.
- Huge supporter of the KinfolkMafia movement.
- Can play 'Smoke on the Water' on violin.
- She buys so many houses because she keeps running out of room in their yards to hide all the bodies.
- She has a Shadow Lord attorney on retainer. He excels at keeping her political rivals in court until they are bankrupt.
- Her family doesn't fork; it knifes.
Please add as they occur
Please add as they occur
- "Definitely the wiser of the twins. It is a shame about Liam, however. That he would betray his family for momentary gain." - Morena's Lament
- "Elizabeth is the light of my life, harm her and you will never find peace." - Liam Dumont
- "She is one of the good humans." - Bleeds the Weaver
- "She seems nice. Smart, polite, capable. If only all the wolves in her tribe we like that." - Iakov Sedeyushchiy
- "It is an honor to have the support of such a gifted young kinfolk." - Chill of the Grave
- "10/10 would recommend." -Snakecharmer, Professional dumpster critic.
- "She keeps trying to put hats on me and my kinfolk and I don't understand." -Roaring V8
- "Trust me on this one - she will steal your girlfriend." - Maxwell Alcott
- "Elizabeth is a credit to the First Tribe, truly a shining jewel in its crown." - Thyra Laskaris
- "Sharp, to the point, and bitingly sarcastic when a bee's gotten loose in her impeccably pedigreed bonnet. I approve." - 'Spector
- "I hope we have a lot more fun together: riverboat cruises, telling stories, looking pretty... She always has a kind smile on her face." - Smooth Operator
- "I hope to get to work with her more, I enjoy the discussions she shares." - Priscilla Lamnidae
- "Sometimes you have to eliminate some pawns in order to get to the King." - Elizabeth Tvarivich
- "Elizabeth knows how to navigate a yarn store like you wouldn't believe. She is also a great host." - Inge Hansen
- "I don't trust often, or deeply, in general. Elizabeth, though, has quickly become someone I consider to be among my closest friends. We see eye to eye on a great many things, and she shares my drive for pushing forward despite the personal cost if it means accomplishing something that will do good for our people. We may not always agree with the things that others choose to do, but we both recognize that people have to make their own choices, and we will continue on the path we think is right while still ensuring our friends and family do not fall too far away on their own. I think Elizabeth has become like a sister to me, and would that I had met her sooner." - Madison Walsh
- "She knows her name already." - Verity Apple Willow
- "It was wonderful to see her again." - Priscilla Lamnidae
- "A charming woman. I look forward to seeing more of her. I will definitely be keeping an eye on how she maneuvers in the world of human politics." - Josephine "Thundercat" Trevino
- "Elizabeth will show up to an archaeological dig-site in heels and diamonds and when she picks up a shovel to start actually working you'll forget all about how she's dressed. She leads by listening to people rather than by telling them what to do. The Garou in her tribe could learn a lot from her." - Inge Hansen
- "She is adopted into the House of One Thousand Contented Sighs by ancient rite. She is blood of our blood, entitled to the full rights and protections accorded to the blood of the Huli Jin and is understood to be the Kin of Joy." - Sir Baihu ap Beaumayn
- " Some bonds remind us of the why, when we've forgotten everything else." AmeliaThunder
- "Miss Tvarivich has been a wonderful mentor and has helped me explore some of the new aspects of my life. Her and her husband have been wonderful." - Thaddeus Balthazar
- "Charming, eloquent, and pleasant to converse with. Now if she could teach a few members of her Tribe how to present that way too, the Nation would likely be better off. Yeah, I know, says the pot to the kettle." - Freja "Silvertongue" Northman
- "Game recognize game. Though granted, this bitch is chess and I'm like drunken Uno or some shit." - Brandy
- "I gave her a lot to think about. Our walk in the woods revealed more than she was probably expecting." - Dances in the Twilight Waves, the Unborn Awakened