Tremere Ancilla of the Camarilla Harpy of Vancouver
"Rhodes is able, and eager. Possibly too eager, to her own detriment." Sir Koskinen
Rumours & Slander
General known facts
- Rhodes has a decided eerie presence. There is something profoundly wrong with her mouth, an embarrassment that gives her a slight lisp and visible fangs.
- Her Homunculi, Patience, is her frequent companion, appearing as a ragdoll.
- She once outright ate a member of the Sabbat. Not diablry, but during frenzy her maw expanded to engulf the hapless kindred.
- 1855 - Born Ethel Rhodes, to the Methodist Reverend John Edward Rhodes and Mrs. Mary Anne Watcher Rhodes in Missouri,
- 1862 - Father becomes an army Chaplin in the American civil war
- 1864 - Father injured in combat, sustaining traumatic brain injury.
- 1869 - With a scholarship, Rhodes graduates from the Jefferson City Ladies' Comprehensive High School, after displaying considerable mathematical ability. Due to her sex, there are no options but teaching or secretarial school.
- 1871 - Rhodes takes a position as a secretary for a reclusive scholar and becomes a Tremere ghoul.
- 1875 - Rhodes is embraced with let of the Prince of 
- 1912 - Rhodes is assigned to Des Moines Iowa, under Niko Koskinen
- 1920 - Rhodes is reassigned at the behest of her senior after she is torpored in an altercation.
- 1933 - Rhodes is allowed to leave the chantry to engage in feildwork as a counter mage.
- 1945 - Rhodes is dispatched to Europe at the end of the Second World War to clean up an internal matter.
- 1950 - Rhodes climbs the ranks pursuing service as a ward breaker, combatting mortal mages, rival kindred with Thaumaturgical powers, etc...
- 1960 -
- 1970 -
- 1980 -
- 1990 -
- 2000 -
- 2010 -
- 2018 - June Rhodes assumes the role of Harpy in the freshly flipped city of Vancouver, BC.