===Information Known by the Garou Nation===
Notable Traits: Fell-The-Beast is a brown wolf at around the prime of his life, from the looks of it, touching on a sort of veteran status. He has a sort of presence to him that those inclined to animal behavior pick up on.
Society: Sanctum of Gaia
Camp: Lodge of the Predator Kings
Fell-The-Beast is a traditionalist and a leader, seeing the Garou Nation as needing a strong leader with a backbone. Fell-The-Beast is descended from atleast two lines of proud Lupus warriors, the Get of Fenris Never-Gray and the Red Talon Scents-The-Spray. Fell-The-Beast is a staunch supporter of the old ways, and is fond of reminding others that Garou are not and never were human.
* Believes that Fera have their place, and it's not pretending to be Garou.
* He eats people.
* Has been to Mars, and says Nergal is a fine warrior.
* Believes and preaches that the Impergium should be restarted, killing murderers, rapists, drug dealers, and other undesirables..
* Rumor here.
* "You know how I like my sheep? Docile." Fell is fond of saying of humanity.
- King Gordy - Howl At The Moon
- Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
- Five Finger Death Punch - Wrong Side Of Heaven (Nightcore)
- JT Machinima - DOOM Fight Like Hell
- WattWhite - Eye of the Storm
- Fuel - Won't Back Down
- Lordi - Blood Red Sandman
- Disturbed - The Vengeful One
- Downplay - Hated You From Hello
I'm looking for all kinds. Perhaps you ran together for a time. Perhaps you're one of his children. Maybe you were rivals at one point. I'm pretty open about it. Hit me up for ties or for ideas.
Player: Greg White
Player Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Storyteller: John Scott
Storyteller Email: email@example.com
Location: Bloomington, IN (OOC: Franklin, IN)