From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
The Shadows Know
Thought to have perished on the evening of the 15th of July, 2017 prior to his Monomacy with John James Sinclar.
Resurfaced on the evening of the 28th of April, 2018 with no explanation as to his disappearance.
- Innate Status
- Abiding Status
- Loyalist as a member of the Loyalist faction
- Fleeting Status
- Negative Status
- Cowardly for failing to present himself for a Monomacy
The lone survivor of the infiltrator pack Los Hijos, Fernando Octavio Arroyo returned to San Marcos in 1933 a disgrace. But when he could stand by no longer, he put an end to the constant tug-of-war between the Black Hand and the Inquisition of San Marcos in 1999 by challenging then Archbishop Zayim Abisali to Monomacy with the penalty of death. Arroyo was victorious. As Archbishop he whipped the city into an Anti-Camarilla frenzy, but as San Marcos prepared to go to war, they were met with many enemies: the Anarchs, renewed Camarilla forces, and Hunters. The Diocese suffered devastating casualties, but still Archbishop Arroyo rallied the Cainites of San Marcos and led the domain through the War of San Marcos, a series of bloody battles that decimated the Diocese and ultimately ended with a weakened, but victorious, Sabbat.
When the Chicago Blood Accords were signed, Archbishop Arroyo began acting strangely. Despondent and discontented with the idea of peace with the Camarilla, Arroyo encouraged increasing numbers of Games of Instinct of escalating depravity and scale. The Diocese of San Marcos hangs in a perilous balance as the Order of St. Blaise struggle to maintain the Silence of the Blood under Archbishop Arroyo's declining Authority.
- On a Path of Enlightenment.
- Grows increasingly paranoid.
- Often high or otherwise impaired.
The Shadows Whisper
- "Night by night Archbishop Arroyo grows more and more unorthodox. He begs for trouble, from within and from without." - Zână
- "Your quote." - Display Name
- Some say the whole city is maneuvering to overthrow him.
- There are whispers that his odd behavior is an act to route out enemies.
- He is merely waiting to die, dragging out his tenure as Archbishop to encourage challengers.
- The word is that he was murdered in his own haven by hunters.
- Add your own.
This character is a Local NPC in the San Marcos Masquerade Sabbat game.
Please contact the Austin Sabbat VST if you would like to interact with this character.