|Hávamál||Cattle die, kinsmen die; you yourself die. One thing now that never dies; the fame of a dead man's deeds.|
|Buliwyf (The 13th Warrior, 1999)||A man might be thought wealthy if someone were to draw the story of his deeds, that they may be remembered.|
|Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Higher Ground||I'm so glad that he let me try it again|
'Cause my last time on earth I lived a whole world of sin
I'm so glad that I know more than I knew then
Gonna keep on tryin'
Till I reach my highest ground
|The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army||I'm gonna fight 'em all|
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back
They're gonna rip it off
Taking their time right behind my back
|Trapt - Headstrong||Back off I'll take you on|
Headstrong to take on anyone
I know that you are wrong
This is not where you belong
Born in the midst of battle, Grimm Andersson began life with the death of his mother. Howl of Blades, known as Sofia Ohmdahl to the mortals, fought through her pregnancy - standing to battle as any proud Ahroun would. In defending the Caern she resided at, she suffered a mortal blow at the hands of one of the Black Spiral Dancers who were attacking. Rather than lose her child, she had the medics save the baby at the cost of her life.
Rare that such a choice was made for a Metis.
As the offpring of Howl of Blades and Rune-Scar, Grimm's life was difficult. Every day was a challenge, every lesson harsh - it was as it is expected for Metis among the Get. He was given as ward to Freja Northman, a Fenrir Ragabash. She, and her family, took care of the rearing and training of Grimm. All were stern, but showed an affection in various ways - whether it be allowing the sneaking of a snack or not getting after him for reading after lights out. Regardless of their signs of endearment for Grimm, they took his training and learning very seriously. There was no real mercy when it came to learning the ways of the Fenrir, or the Garou.
- Get of Fenris: As a Fenrir, he's likely to be better inclined towards those who are a part of the Sanctum, even more so towards Get of Fenris.
- Skald: Grimm is a storyteller, an orator. He likes collecting stories even moreso than telling them.
- Warrior: Every Get of Fenris is a warrior, and Grimm is no exception. Perhaps you fought along side him?
- Food: Grimm is almost always hungry, and rarely turns down a good meal.
- Freja Northman - Foster Parent
- Dagmar Nielsen - Cousin
- Inge Hansen - Cousin
- Maggie Jones - Kinfolk
- Dhaki - Packmate
- Neferkeptah - Packmate
- Whirlwind of Teeth - Packmate
- Rumor goes here.
- He makes me blush and smile as though I were 17 again. Gaia has Her plans, and it is not for me to question them. I am simply glad that he is part of whatever She had in mind for me in these final chapters of my story. - Maggie Jones
- We share the same view on a surprisingly large number of subjects. I would have been proud to know him during my Kojubat days...*hmph* Even during my Uzmati years he would have been a good companion. I look forward to what else he is able to do with his life. - Stands Firm
- "He's MY boy. You have a problem, you fight ME. Is he doing good? Then that's cause of me too. You're welcome " - a smirking Elder Freja "Silvertongue" Northman
-Your Quote - Your Character Wiki