Information Known by the Garou Nation
Name: Hel's Chosen
Notable Traits: Always wears a pure silver breastplate
Pack: Seiryuu's Chosen
Society: Sanctum of Gaia
Sept: Hidden Springs
Hel's Chosen has only recently received his deed name and in that time has distinguished himself as a protector of the Sept. Only a chosen few know where this massive wall of fur came from but all know that he is descended from Hel's Judgement a former Sept Alpha before her demise.
- Hates bitten
- Everyone is arguing over who gets to have him in their pack, because nobody wants him.
- Rumor here.
- "Ask him how lead tastes. If he gets offended, ask him how his foot tastes. Bet you it's salty." - Cassie Mavros-Ruiz
- "He acts as only the young can. Fearless and proud. His legacy gives him some right to it, yet his ability to do so has yet to be tested." - Justice in the Shadows
- "Brashness is a good trait of a front-line fighter. Although... they're rarely long lived. He will serve his purpose well." - Josiah
- "His simplicity hides a hidden strength. Wisdom would come in seeing him for what he could be, not what he is." - Tsomo
- "You know, when you get right down to it, we all have some pretty regrettable views when we're young. He's apologized and been shot - now's the time to move on and grow together. Only way for some of us to see that the Bitten and Metis are just as valuable and worthy a part of our society as anyone else is through deed, and I say we get on this right now. So, you need an Ahroun or what?" - Momfriend
- "He seemed a gruff fellow, but I heard he enjoyed the treats so he's certainly good in my book! I'll be sure to bake more than one batch when I next visit the Sept again. Always happy to offer a bit of happiness in a baked good to the warriors of Gaia!" - Felicity Faire
Player: Robert Shenk
Player Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Storyteller: Stephanie Williams
Storyteller Email: SC.Austin.Apocalypse@gmail.com
Location: Austin, TX