From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
The Inside Scoop
- Given Name: Ian William MacAllan-LaCoix
- Current Deed Name: Ancient Fang
- Tribe: Silver Fang
- Auspice: Ragabash
- Society: Sanctum of Gaia
- Pack: Children of the Isles
- Sept: Oak Vale (Anglessey, Wales)
- Position: none known
- Preferred Method of Address: Lord Ancient Fang, or Lord MacAllan-LaCoix
- Past Deed Names:
- Cliath: Riddle Solver
- Fostern: Sun Blinded
- Adren: Undying Determination
- Athro: Ancient Fang
- Career: Journalist for the the North Wales Chronicle
- Notable Traits: Smells like Pipe Tobbacco, Always has his Canon Camera with him, has fame as a local journalist in Anglessey, has the Longevity Merit, Very Charismatic (Charisma Focus)
- 1745 - Born in Aberdeen Scotland to a Weaponsmith Kinfolk and [Insert Mother Name] of the First Tribe.
- 1755 - Having a brilliant mind he is sent to school in Paris, France to learn art, literacy, and letters.
- 1763 - Undergoes the First Change at the Age of Eighteen.
- 1767 - Becomes a Cliath and takes his first deed name which is “Riddle Solver”. He is given a quest by a Cliath Ragabash to create a riddle for the Sept to send them on. But when he does so the Ragabash throws a series of riddles in his way each time. He has to rely on his pack and others in the Sept to save them from the final riddle which showed a Wyrm’s nest.
- 1770 - Publishes his First Book in Edinburgh
- 1790 - Changes identities and moves to Inverness
- 1792 - Becomes a Fostern and joins The Sun Lodge, takes the deed name “Sun Blinded” as he takes on a mystical quest to enhance his other abilities he wears a patch over both eyes for a year to sharpen his other senses.
- 1801 - Publishes his first book under his new identity in Inverness.
- 1822 - Moves to London England and changes his identity once again.
- 1850 - Changes identity again. Moves to Colchester, Essex.
- 1900 - Moves back to Aberdeen under a new identity.
- 1902 - Challenges for Adren and fails.
- 1915 - Challenges for Adren again and Succeeds. Takes the deed name “Undying Determination”. He is sent on a spirit quest to find a gaffling rumored to have crucial information on a Ragabash, Silver Fang, Adren’s relatives. He chases the trail around the world until he finds the Gaffling somewhere in North America. He is named Undying Determination because of his relentless pursuit of both Adren and the gaffling.
- 1920 - Changes his identity and moves back to London.
- 1960 - Changes his identity again and begins traveling the world as a freelance journalist.
- 2002 - Moves to Edinburgh, Scotland under his current identity.
- 2015 - Challenges for Athro and Succeeds. Takes the deed name “Ancient Fang” His sept in Edinburgh honors him with the name Ancient Fang being the highest rank and oldest Silver Fang in the Sept. During his challenge he leads a group of Cliath Silver Fangs on a Quest in the Penumbra and saving several of their lives by his counsel.
- 2016 - Moves to Lon Y Traeth and declares territory in that area. He moves into the LaCoix Cottage
- 2017 - CHallenges for Sept Alpha after the demise of Valhalla's Mercy and is unopposed.
- "It's better to ask Forgiveness than Permission." - AF during the Glynllifon Rescue
- "Just the kinda guy you really want at your side in a fight. Honourable, and traditional. But he doesn't let tradition stand in the way of recognising Fera as friends. I like that about him." - Wyrmbaiter
- "I met him twice, and both times, he was quite nice to me and even acknowledged me. Not often a Garou does that with Kinfolk, I hear." - Priscilla Lamnidae
- "Da is a real good man. Taught me how to fend for myself and be a right honorable Silver Fang. I just wish he would stop being some darn shovanist and the women trains have to stop!' - Fiona MacAllan
- "I was in a pack with him for a very short time. He was too flighty for me and I'm a traveller by birth. He's Ok when he's around though." - Naomi
- Ian does not use his true last name LaCoix because he wishes people to underestimate him. So he uses his mother's surname only.
- Ian is rumored to once have taken Queen Sabine across his knee for punishment.
- Please Add One and i'll add one for you!
The Noble Blood of the First Tribe
- Fiona MacAllan, Fostern, Silver Fang, Ragabash, Known as "Midnight Trickster"
Ties That Bind
- William Henry Howard, A young lad that he likes to educate and train. He loves this kid's brain and his desire for knowledge and lore.
- Wyrmbaiter, a Kitsune with a talent for pleasantly surprising Ian with his capabilities.
- Soothes the Storms, a girl he rescued from a car wreck and became a mentor to.
- Add yourself here!
Old Flames and Loves
A Warrior Poet, this Ragabash is not typical of the Auspice. Growing up in the infamous LaCoix family brought with it great duty and responsibilities. His mother was tough as iron, being a bladesmith in Scotland and one of the best in the land. His father was the brother to the current sitting Monarch of the Tribe, Queen Sabine LaCoix. He does not come off as Silver Fang or as Ragabash. He is rather quiet and reserved. He does not move quickly to judgment but always seeks to teach a lesson in every situation.
He is a known journalist for the North Wales Chronicle (Fame 2). And can be seen in the center of every story. He moves to Wales for a change of scenery but also to look for an apprentice to train and raise up to replace him one day. He is older now and cant move as quickly as he wants but don't let that fool you. His game is for you to underestimate him and once you do he owns you.
Player: Kenneth Green
Player Email: 
Storyteller Email: Staff
Location: Anglesey, Wales