Ignazio is a monster of a man appearing to be in his 30’s, with a massive build, both broad and tall, that towers over almost everyone around him. His lips always seem to be curled into a menacing snarl and his eyes are hollow, completely devoid of any sense of mercy or compassion. Ignazio is always well dressed, though the sleeves of his shirts are usually rolled above the elbow unless it is a formal occasion.
Brought into the Cappadocian clan from the Giovanni branch as a ghoul, Ignazio was a physical brute and had proved himself an unusual asset to the reclusive and scholarly clan. Along with his gabelloti soldiers and gangs of thugs, Ignazio acted as the heavily-armed protection of the Cappadocians in Venice. Ignazio managed to keep rival gangs, outside vampiric influence and even lupines at bay, creating a reputation of fear and might. Despite his service, the Cappadocians found him crude and unintelligent and perhaps their dislike was a premonition of what was to come.
Ignazio remains in Venice, continuing to assist in protecting what is left. He doesn’t leave often and the Family prefers it that way due to his short temper and penchant for violence. The Family is attempting to strengthen themselves through the Alliance, and Ignazio is not the best individual to oversee diplomatic events. Ignazio’s presence is reserved for times when force is needed.
Time Frame for Embraces: 1150 CE to 1700 CE Requirements:
- PC Sects/Factions: Independent Alliance
- Path: Any.
- Merit: Must possess the Mook Merit.
- Special: Ignazio embraces to increase the martial strength of the Giovanni. Childer should have more Physical Traits than Social or Mental Traits.
- Special: Childer of Ignazio dress to the nines, whether in high society or low they always have a demeanor of style.
- Special: Childer of Ignazio are often impatient and temperamental, having the Short Fuse Flaw.