Ikkenai’s white hair hangs past her shoulders, and she makes no effort to hide the scars on her body, arms, or the particularly deep one slicing through her face. Her brownish red eyes are a stark contrast to her unusually pale skin. The clothes she wears are homely, threadbare beiges and greens, with rarely anything adoring her feet. She often has a subtle scent of pine needles following her.
Born among a Saxon tribe that worshipped her sire as a god within the woods, after her embrace Ikkenai fought against the Romans and their Ventrue masters to preserve the forest. While her tribe moved further north, Ikkenai remained in the woods. Ever ready to defend her home from invading forces, she fought against Christian missionaries and Charlemagne’s armies, but was ultimately defeated by the Palatine Knights. Unable to rally other vampires to her cause against these hunters, she left to wander Europe, returning occasionally and even seeking the help of werewolves, but without success. In time, she settled near Antwerp, and allied with the vampires there against the rise of the Inquisition and the violence of the Sabbat. During the early 17th century, she tried once again to return to the territory in Saxony she’d thought of as home, only to see it again embroiled in religious conflicts. She quickly left, turning eastwards, and has not kept a permanent home since. Ikkenai clashed with the Sabbat and was sent into torpor that lasted until 1864, and has since continued her travels.
Ikkenai’s support for the Camarilla did not wane during the Gangrel defection. She created a fair number of enemies amongst her own Clan by not supporting the defection. Since the return of the Clan to the Ivory tower most of these rivalries have been quelled.
Time Frame for Embraces: 150 CE to 1650 CE Requirements:
- PC Sects/Factions: Camarilla
- Path: Any though Humanity is preferred.
- Skills: Animal Ken or Survival at 3+. Ikkenai sees herself as a champion of the Forest. Her direct lineage is encouraged to take Animal Ken, Survival and specialties that would help them preserve the sanctity of the Wild.
- Special: None of Ikkenai’s childer supported the Gangrel defection out of the Camarilla. Her extended lineage also stayed in support of the Camarilla. Her childer are also all beholden to the goal of returning the gangrel to a pillar clan.
- Special: Ikkenai doesn’t enjoy religion in any form, be it the faux religion of the Sabbat or mortal religious zealots. Those she embraces also have an intolerance for religion in one way or another. (Please be respectful on an out of character level when RPing this requirement)
- Special: Those closely associated with her in the Camarilla can take the Prestigious Sire Merit due to the accord given to such an accomplished vampire in the Ivory Tower.