Ishaq ibn Ibrahim
Ishaq ibn Ibrahim
Ishaq is a handsome young Arabic man with olive skin and black hair. He is short but muscular, and follows the latest trends in fashion, including experimenting with facial and body piercings.
By the age of 18, Ishaq was an accomplished athlete in Baghdad, then part of the Sasanian Empire, and his fame and grace drew the eye of Iontius who took him as a companion, lover, and ghoul. Together they traveled through Western Asia, across India and (rumored) into China. After centuries of travel, Iontius granted Ishaq the Embrace, but once the blood bond faded, Ishaq abandoned his sire and returned to Baghdad at the end of the first century. He lived there for several years and adopted the surname ibn Ibrahim in keeping with the rise of Islam, but ultimately could not reconcile the changes to his homeland. When he left, he abandoned the last vestiges of the human boy he was, embracing an unfettered existence as a vampire. Over the following centuries, Ishaq became more inhuman and sadistic, seeking out places of unrest and strife. Eventually he found his place in the Sabbat, participating in their attempts to seize Jerusalem in 1622 CE. He moved to South America in the 19th century, traveling from city to city on behalf of the Sect, and looking for chaos.
Ishaq never calls anywhere home for long, but he is currently based in Caracas, taking advantage of the economic and social strife of the city.
Time Frame for Embraces: 450 CE to 1700 CE Requirements:
- PC Sects/Factions: Any prior to 1622 CE; Sabbat Only after 1622 CE.
- Path: Any. Paths of Caine, Cathari, and Power and the Inner Voice are popular.
- Skills: Must have two of the following at 3+: Awareness, Crafts, Investigation, or Performance.
- Special: Must have Auspex 3+
- Special: Childer should have a derangement reflecting they are a Sadist or a Masochist .
- Special: Childer of Ishaq are likely to share his wanderlust.