From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
- 1804 - Born in an Umbral Pocket Realm, and received the Birthing Plague.
- 1804 to 1812 - Resided in an Umbral Pocket Realm.
- 1812 - Underwent his first change.
- 1812 to 1830 - Resided in the Great Plague beneath Guangzhou, China.
- 1818 - Became a Cliath, with the deed name Doku no kaze.
- 1830 to 1865 - Resided in Nagasaki, Japan.
- 1866 to 1899 - Explored the Umbra and various Umbral Realms.
- 1890 - Particpated in the Rite of Stilled Skies.
- 1900 to 1904 - Resided in San Francisco, CA
- 1901 - Became an Adrem, with the deed name Ekibyō-sha.
- 1905 to 1956 - Explored the Umbra and various Umbral Realms.
- 1957 to 1975 - Resided in the Great Plague beneath Mexico City, Mexico.
- 1975 to 2004 - Explored the Umbra and various Umbral Realms.
- 2004 to 2017 - Resided in the Great Plague beneath Mexico City, Mexico.
- 2007 - Rescued Patches and Hasaknife from laboratory experiments in Mexico. Adopted them as his children.
- 2009 - Participated in the Rite of Stilled Skies.
- 2010 - Personally lead the Ratkin who assisted in the defense of the Sept of the Crescent Moon.
- 2011 - Along with his "children" Hasaknife, Patches and Shades of Grey, rescued Hunter, Hunted.
- 2018 - Came to Phoenix, AZ with Hasaknife, Patches, Shades of Grey and Hunter, Hunted.
Open for Ties
- Ties for other people go here!
Out of Character Information
Auspice: Shadow Seeker
Title: Prophet of the Age of the Rat
Location: Sept of Warriors' Wisdom
- Ekibyō-sha is friend, Oh Yes!
- Ever so helpful, Yes-Yes!
- Participated in both Rites of the Stilled Skies!
- Personally led the Ratkin forces in the Defense of the Sept of the Crescent Moon!
- Prophet of the Age of the Rat, So Says-Squeeks The Horned Rat!
- Mastery of the Umbra!
- Mastery of Spirits!
- No Weaver Taint!
- No Wyrm Taint!
- Refuses to use, Weaver-Filth like "Modern" Technology!
- Strong affinity to the Wyld!
- Associates, gleefully, with Madness Spirits, Yes-Yes!
- Does not understand "Modern", filthy, Weaver-Tainted, Technology!
- Ekibyō-sha is friend ... ?!?!?!
- Has rams horns!
- Is proudly, and vocally, NOT a member of the "Wolf-Nation"!
- Is the named and certain Prophet of the Age of the Rat!
- Very helpful, Oh Yes!
- Ekibyō-sha has been named "Prophet of the Age of the Rat" by The Horned Rat itself!
- Ekibyō-sha was forcibly exiled from the lands claimed by the Beast Courts of the East.
- Ekibyō-sha has explored more Umbral Realms than most living shifters.
- Ekibyō-sha has been involved in most of the Ratkin efforts to spread various plagues and pandemics over the past two centuries.
- Ekibyō-sha has been driven off by more than one Sept for his efforts to fulfill his mandate from The Horned Rat.
- Rumors go here...