From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
Confirmed (from Ancilla)
Enforcer (from Scourge)
- The Slavic Slinger of Slang, is a self-professed “individualist” of the Brujah clan.
- An Ancillae of the Silanus Lineage he is known for his thug lifestyle and his endless need to talk shit.
- Always wears red and an unnecessary amount of jewelry.
- Member of the up and coming coterie the Broterie*
- “I got two watches, both of them say your time is up.”
- “Underestimate me so I can embarrass you.”
- “Sorry I looked interested, I’m not.”
- “Time to pull the plug, you're done sucking the life out everything”
- “Fucking with me was your first mistake, fucking with my bro’s was your last.”
- "Have you met Johnny?"
- "He's a great warrior, but is too obsessed with Vodka. Mead is far better." - Egil Agmundr
- Secretly an Anarch
- Killed over a dozen Elders during the Week of Nightmares
- The Broterie is a Sabbat Pack
- An Elder tried to have the Bro Code listed as a heretical text
Timeline for Character Ties
- Born in 1890 in Vladikavkaz, Russia to a steel working family
- Imprisoned in 1905 during the labor strikes revolution
- Escaped in 1917 during the Russian Revolution and joined the Bolshevik Party
- Embraced in 1920 in Vladikavkaz during the height of Brujah influence on Russia
- Fled Russia in the mid 1920’s during the rise of Stalin’s power and failing Brujah influences against the resurgent Ventrue/Nosferatu/Toreador
- Independent during the years 1927- 1938 spent time in ‘Stans’ (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, etc) doing wet work for elders and Ancillae.
- 1939-1945 Left for the states prior to the start of World War 2. Lands in NYC, appreciates the rebellious nature of Sabbat, and can’t justify the inhumanity, sets up in Philadelphia. Embraces Anarch Ties during World War 2, secretly spreads communist propaganda.
- 1946 – Joins the Camarilla. Denounces the chaotic, blind, and unfocused nature of the Anarchs.
- 1947-1960 – Quiet
- 1960-1980s – Wide Open
- 1980 – Begins to be seen with other kindred who would eventually form the Broterie
- 1997-2000 – Things get crazy with the perception the world is ending. Request for ‘work’ triples. Broterie becomes a known coterie of vampires working on “cleaning up the insanity”. Rumors ensue.
- 2000 – Broterie Behavior continues. Initial reaction… “Jesus those fucking guys… are actually enforcing the ‘right’ viewpoint… dammit. I still hate them on principle.”
This page was made all sorts of pretty by The Red Queen for the 2013 PR Masquerade venue, which in turn Boourns stole and used for his own purposes in 2013, only to re-use the same stuff in 2017. Now I'm using it. Waste not, want not.
Contact him if you have trouble adding or editing code on the page.