Name: Ivory Sharp
Domain: Inland Empire, Southern California
In his early years with the movement, he was a known hothead looking for any excuse to fight. He dressed as a stereotypical member of the movement (facial tattoos, studded denim vest, etc...), while in recent years he changed to dressing in a white tuxedo. Most think he looks ridiculous but something about him changed. Perhaps clothes made the man,but how he carries himself and treats others also changed for the better so most look past his odd style.
1. I do not believe for one second the elders were born to their potency. Like the knights of old, the samurai and Old money businessmen they took their power by force and bloodshed then wrote rules forbidding others from challenging their power.
2. I'm not saying the traditions are wrong not all of them anyhow I'm just saying all rules and ideas should be challenged and scrutinized to be sure they hold mustard.
3. Hunters deserve our respect they are brave men who put their lives on the line to battle threats to their people. They should never be made to suffer nor should their families or friends be threatened. Avoid their attention and if able steer them to nonvampire threats regardless who wins that's one less issue.
4. Anarchy doesn't stand for chaos, so the word anarchy an-archy means non-hierarchical all being equal without those above others. Look at the symbol you see the circle around the A? That's not a circle that's the letter O it stands for order. So the Anarchy symbol stands for order without hierarchy. This doesn't mean without rules or responsibility, in fact, it likely means more personal responsibility from us all.
5. "A crass and joyful hulk who intimidates others into following his command with what he can do, because if he does do, well, you're just fucked. Ivory requires a much needed lesson in manners; the brute can hardly keep his hands to himself. He's the caitiff mummy and daddy Camarilla warned us about." ~Elika Rezaee
1. His personality shift was forced.
2. He is former Sabbat.
3. The real Ivory Sharp has been replaced.
4. Ivory has the IE Camarilla in his pocket.
Player: Brian Pica
Player Email: Brian_pica@hotmail.com
Storyteller: Ken Letteer
Storyteller Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Inland Empire Sothern CA. VSS Boundaries : Within the county limits of San Bernardino extending from the borders of LA County,
Orange County, Riverside County, to the San Bernardino Mountains. This includes the cities of San
Bernardino, Chino Hills, Chino, Ontario, Montclair, Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, Rialto, Grand
Terrace, Colton, Loma Linda, Highland, Redlands. Yucaipa, Yucca Valley and Twenty-Nine Palms