Commonly Known Information
Name: Jacqueline Hawthorne
Notable Traits: Jacqueline is a cheerful American neonate often found with a briefcase in one hand and a business card in the other. She is of average height and build and dresses in timeless, but impeccably stylish, clothing. She keeps her platinum blonde hair in a shoulder-length bob, and is never found without her signature shade of red lipstick, her favorite perfume, and her wedding ring.
She is often accompanied by her Belgian Malinois, Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt.
Lineage: House Everard
Current Position: Primogen (Effective September 28th, 2019)
- Noble (Abiding), as a Primogen of the Camarilla
- Honorable (Fleeting), by Harpy Machicoulis of San Francisco
- Loyal (Fleeting), for participating in the destruction of Ahmeera Ophidian
Jacqueline Amelia Parkington Hawthorne, Jackie to her friends, is just shy of ninety years old. She was born in 1930 in Boston, Massachusetts and lived there until she was sent to Miss Porter’s School in 1943. She graduated in 1947 and attended Cornell University thereafter, majoring in American History. In 1951, she traveled west to Stanford Law School.
Afterwards, she used her degree and her business savvy as best she could, but it found its most fertile ground after she married Tanner Hawthorne in 1955, when they began to work together on business ventures. They had their first and only child, Abigail, in 1958. Tanner died tragically in a car accident only two years later, leaving Jackie as a young widow.
She took over the business solo, and attracted the attention of the Ventrue who would be her domitor and later sire.
She was embraced into House Everard in the seventies and distinguished herself well through the economic instability of the 1980’s, when Jackie and her business partner, Richard Clark Jr., built a thriving ultra-luxury concierge and lifestyle management service for Kindred and Kine alike. The success of the business allowed her to rapidly develop the connections and resources she needed to stand out among other Ventrue neonates.
In 2019, she and Richard decided they had lived on the East Coast for too long, and wanted a change of pace. They moved back to their old stomping grounds of San Francisco, where both of them had spent some of their mortal years.
In September of 2019, she succeeded Eveline Witt as Primogen of Clan Ventrue. Ms. Witt remains on as Whip to guide Jacqueline through her first time holding such a position.
Hawthorne and Clark, LLP
Hawthorne and Clark, LLP provides bespoke solutions to the complexities of unlife. They primarily market to ancillae who find themselves short on time as they grow older, but also have elders and fellow neonates among their clients.
Hawthorne and Clark, LLP began primarily offering personal wealth management and legal advice, now can provide the following services:
- Wealth Management
- Legal Services
- Insurance (Personal and Business)
- Accounting and Taxes
- Business Consulting
- Project Management
- Event Planning
- Public Relations
- Identity Services
- Human Resources and Talent Acquisition
- She's uncommonly unambitious for a Ventrue... but is that changing with her new position?
- Her husband was a ghoul who died in service to Jacqueline’s sire.
- She doesn’t swear. Just "goodness gracious" and "oh my". If she swears, something has gone terribly, horribly wrong.
- She has a ghoul cut and color her hair every night.
- No, I heard it’s actually a wig. No one has seen her real hair in years.
- She has never taken a lover, citing the memory of her dear departed husband.
- Her entire life is organized in a series of Gantt charts and pivot tables.
- Richard Clark, Jr.
- Maksim Volk
- Eveline Witt
- Mr. Marks
- Belladona Dreyer
((feel free to add a quote about her here!))
RP and Connection Hooks
- Are you a client of Hawthorne and Clark, LLP? Would you like to be? No job is too large or too small (unless magic or the fae are involved, in which case she must politely decline).
- Do you have an unusual talent, skill, connection, or resource? H&C is always looking to expand their rolodex of vendors, services, and sources.
- Are you an East Coast WASP or related subculture? She’s quite possibly related to you, or maybe you went to the same private school?
- She is active in the Junior League and the Daughters of the American Revolution- are you? Do you want to be?
- Stanford alumnae: she definitely wants to connect.
- Are you a lawyer? Jackie likes making friends with her fellows.
- Do you enjoy haute couture fashion? Jackie doesn’t get to go to Paris for Fashion Week as often as she’d like, but she has expensive tastes.
- She is rapidly approaching her Ancillae years and she’s looking for older Neonates and young Ancillae in the same position. How do you make the jump?
- Playlist Coming Soon!
- Pinterest Board
Player: Alison Smaalders
Storyteller: James Ryan
Storyteller Email: Myst VST Email
Location: San Francisco, CA
Connections: Very welcome, please send me an email!