Commonly Known Information
Name: James Parcell
Notable Traits: James is an investigator on track to receive a Knighthood. He is a loyal soldier, dedicated to House Nova.
Society: The Anarch Movement
Ventrue Only: Praiseworthy Troubleshooter to Executive Gerhardt, Knight of the Blood, Paragon
Lineage: House Nova
Childe of Valeera Aydemir
Childe of Pieter Solodovnikov
Childe of Svetlana Czernin
Childe of Svein Magnussen of Tønder
Childe of Ansgär Svendsen
Childe of Marcella of Naples
Childe of Mithras
 James was born.
 Oranjestad, Aruba: James was embraced by Valeera Aydemir.
[1920-1945] Oranjestad, Aruba: James and Valeera resided on the estate of Svetlana Czernin.
[1945-1970] Willemstad, Curaçao: James resided on the estate of Ansgär Svendsen with Valeera.
 Willemstad, Curaçao: Valeera released James from Agoge and introduced him to the greater kindred society.
 Awakened from a short torpor and swiftly voted as Architect, then Ambassador of Phoenix, AZ.
 Extricates Casa Grande from the Domain of Phoenix, establishing an Anarch Domain and becoming it's first Advocate.
(Half-truths? Whole lies? Rumors welcome! - Feel Free to Add)
- James is a fixer for House Nova.
- James does not share the violent streak held by his Sire and Grandsire.
- If rumors of his line are true, he is actually a Lasombra, or maybe an Assamite.
- James was too violent as a result of The Great War, and had to be placed into torpor for the safety of others.
- James once killed someone for a perceived slight to his sire, Valeera Aydemir.
- James keeps his calendar open every New Year for a specific person, whether she is available or not does not matter.
- James has a slow burn and violent temper that he keeps under tight lockdown, those who have seen it rarely escape unscathed
- James loves poetry
- James and Katherine Moreau are very close confidants. He keeps trying to convince her to join the Movement
(Have we met? Did I make an impression? - Feel Free to Add)
- Don't start with me James, your people can't determine how they want to be ruled from week to week, let alone decade to decade. They are as mercurial as the Tower is stagnant. Katherine Moreau
- James? Why yes, I know him. Quite well actually. He's a true gentleman. You would do well to remember that. Katherine Moreau
- It was only months ago I awakened my Grandchilde, and already his unique prowess has shown his capabilities to be far beyond his years. I look forward to serving beside him when the time comes. Pieter Solodovnikov
- Mr. Parcell is an excellent example of what members of his clan should strive to be: calm, dignified, and thoughtful, he has my respect. Soheil Aurelius Shaykh Isfahani
- While our initial mediations were choppy, I feel we've moved well beyond that into smoother sailing. I look forward to further discussions and a good working relationship with Mr. Parcell. Jozef Prinz
Commonly Known Associates
(Do I know you? - Feel Free to Add)
Player: Bobby Fry
Player Email: email@example.com
Storyteller: Wade Yorke
Storyteller’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Phoenix, AZ