Janina has fiery red hair that falls in loose curls around a pale, petite face that seems a little too small for her large black eyes. She looks to be in her early twenties and dresses in modern fashions.
The physical resemblance between Janina and Devarra is so strong that most assume that she is her sire’s mortal descendant as well as her Acolyte in the cult of Telyavel before the Embrace. Her sire’s assistant through the years, she was influential during the Telyavic Tremere branch's period of acceptance within the Clan, making many connections for them among other elders who resisted the spread of humanity. She still has many allies in the Gangrel and Tzimisce. After the Tremere dedicated themselves to the destruction of the Telyav and Deverra sacrificed herself to allow her people to escape, Janina took up the mantle of leadership, and from that point on, hers has been a story of survival as she led her followers through centuries of exile and, eventually, the Sabbat. Her allies within the Tzimisce and Gangrel antitribu helped ensure that the Telyav would remain in hiding, and Janina has accepted the Sabbat as allies of her cult, helping any who listened weather the storm that was the Red Star’s Passage. This has made her an influential vampire in Sect politics and views.
Janina resides in Mexico City and is said to be one of the most trusted advisers to the Regent of Caine.
Time Frame for Embraces: 1500 CE to 1700 CE Requirements:
- PC Sects/Factions: Sabbat
- Path: Any, though many are on Death and the Soul
- Skills: Any two of the following at 3+: Awareness, Leadership, Lore, Occult, or Performance
- Background: Must have at least one dot in the Rituals Background.
- Merits: Sanctified Scholar of the Sword and Keeper of a Sacred Text.
- Special: Janina wants to see loyalty in her lineage to the Sabbat ideals.