Jarvinia Aurelius Biehl
From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
- Assamite (Vizier)
- Status Acknowledged, Honorable via Justicar Dona Manuela Bolivar, Favored by Rumi, Favored by Odette, Courteous by Harpy Judith Anderson
- 1847 – Born in Cologne, Germany on June 6th
- 1873 – Her Archaeologist Father gives her into an "apprenticeship" where her skill with Linguistics and the acquisition of Artifacts leads to her becoming a ghoul
- 1926 – Travels to Cario and offers her services to Soheil Aurelius Shaykh Isfahani, bringing artifacts and knowledge held by her original Regnant (killed as they fled WWII Germany)
- 1933 – Assisting Soheil with expedition to Ephesus.
- 1958 – Assisting Soheil with expedition to Çatalhöyük.
- 1972 – Assisting Soheil with expedition to Abu Hureyra.
- 2002 – Moves from Tunis, Tunisia to Phoenix, AZ by way of New York, NY
- 2015 – Starts History Masters program at ASU
- 2017 – Completes Masters Degree in History, and starts Religious Studies PhD program, becoming a Research/Teaching Assistant at ASU
- 2019 – Completes Masters in Religious Studies, works as a consultant with local Museums in translation and authentication of Artifacts
- 2019 – January 20 - Embraced by Soheil. In attendance to witness are Rumi, Odette, and Maciek Albescu
- 2019 – February 16 - Soheil hosts a Symbel, at the end of the evening declares that she is released from Accounting.
- 2019 – April - is named as Assamite clan Whip and gains the Favor of Elder Odette bint Rumi
- 2019 – May - Gains the Favor of Luminary Elder Rumi
- 2019 – July - is deemed Honorable by Justicar Dona Manuela Bolivar for her part in the destruction of the Infernalist called Lady Intisar.
- 2019 – July 20 - is part of Al-Ashrad's entourage, benefiting from his personal counsel. She is among those to witness the mutual destruction of Al-Ashrad and the wassailed Ur Shulgi, then accompanies Rumi on the journey to carry their ashes Home.
- Childe of Soheil Aurelius Shaykh Isfahani
- She says that her earliest human memory is of trying to add her own chalk drawings to cave petroglyphs, and being angry when she was not permitted to make her mark within the historical record.
- She served as a ghoul for around 150 years, coming into service for Soheil after her original Regnant was killed while fleeing WWII Germany.
- She says that she chose Soheil as her Employer because she knew that he would the value in her service, and not force her to waste potential.
- She typically presents an appearance of calm and peace, showing little or no sign of discomfort even as a ghoul walking among Monsters.
- Left unattended for a time, the ghoul walked openly among the vampires of all sects -including Sabbat- at a 2018 (socon) gathering where many mistook her as Kindred.
- Having served Soheil for nearly a century, Jarvinia was found worthy of the embrace January of 2019 and released from Accounting just one month later.
- She is now employed by Zachary's Phoenix, where she offers her skills as Linguist and Lore Master.
- She is extremely Influential within human society, often resolving difficulties with just a phone call or two.
- Quite the effective Kindred - she does her sire proud. - Jozef Prinz
- Your quote goes here... - Your Name
- Evelyn O'Connell, adventurous Librarian/Linguist/Archaeologist from The Mummy
- River Song, Time Traveling Archaeologist from Dr Who
- Rupert Giles, Watcher and Guardian of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Hermione Granger, the brains of the Harry Potter trio
- Zelda Schiff, Head Librarian in a magical order in The Magicians
- Pepper Potts Personal Assistant to Tony Stark, Iron Man