Information Known by the Garou Nation
Name: Jeremy "Jekyl" Kylinsky
Notable Traits: Compulsive talker, not part of the Nation
Society: The Corax
Sept: Various, and none
Jeremy Kylinsky is a free bird, whose range spans the Eastern coast of the United States, though he tends to be found in Baltimore, Maryland more often than not. He was a human before a became one of Raven's brood, and shows an unhealthy obsession with American football. Tall and gangly, the young man can't be more than 22 or 23, and has only recently achieved the rank of Fostern amongst the Corax. He is one of the Fera who have chosen not to take the Rite of Acceptance, but seems eager to help the Garou despite his outsider status. He was seen scouting during the final failed defense of the Sept of the Infinite Morrigan in Delaware, given information to Septs in both Baltimore, MD and Richmond, VA, made a splash giving intel at the War Council in the Bahamas, and most recently was involved in the events surrounding the Liar's Moot held at the Sept of Gaia's Vengeance.
- "That beak of his don't never stop flapping. Lord grant me patience, 'cuz I hope it never does..." - Willadeen Tate
- "Raven's laws tell us that we must share what we can, when we can, and teach people what they can learn. Jeremy feels Raven's laws in his soul, and has learned the deeper and harder truth that what we can share is not everything, when we can share it is not right now, and that often you have to show someone how to listen before you can really teach them." - Hereandthere
- "I like him, though I'm sure he hates me. He's the apotheosis of every Corax stereotype, which makes him predictable, useful, and extremely skilled at his craft." - Martial Law
- There's something Jeremy desperately doesn't want to talk about. That's why he talks nonstop - he doesn't have to answer inconvenient questions if you can't get a word in edgewise.
- Jeremy might be in his early 20's, but he's already one old man. Think... Walt Kowalski of Gran Torino. - Caprice
- Rumor here.
Player: Joshua Teitelbaum
Player Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Storyteller: George Williams
Storyteller Email: email@example.com
Location: Falls Church, VA