Information Known by the Garou Nation
Name: Jerzy Król (known mortal identity)
Notable Traits: middle-aged man, very scarred face, stitches many places around his body
Position: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Jerzy Król was born to a pro-Soviet family in Poland in the mid-1950s. He was granted political asylum in the United States in 1983, though the details of his case are sealed. He became a naturalized American citizen in 1990.
Until recently, Król ran Iron Triangle Distributors, Ltd., based in St. Louis, Missouri, where he was known to be a canny and effective--if ruthless--leader of the company. Since Garou attacks on the company and its assets in May 2018, his whereabouts are unknown.
- He came to America as a Soviet spy.
- The Soviets weren't conducive to his ruthless capitalist spirit. The United States was a much better fit for such a man.
- His scars are silent testimony to his case for asylum, which he never talks about.
By Jerzy Król
- "There is a reason we have a Human Resources department. Fire him and find us someone who will perform to our expectations..."
- "They will get paid when we decide they get paid. In the meantime, silence them. By any means."
- "We're helping this city and this country by creating jobs."
- "We are none of us born exactly what we want to be. But the strongest of us manage to achieve what we want to be."
About Jerzy Król
- "He's everything Marx and Engels hated about 19th-century capitalism... living right before our eyes."
- "Except for being a capitalist, he'd have done Stalin proud."
This NPC is managed by the Makin' Bacon Plot POC in coordination with other STs.
Storyteller Contact: Makin' Bacon Plot POC
Storyteller Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgLocation: At Large