Information Known by the Garou Nation
Name: Josiah Rutland
Notable Traits: Perfectly Symmetrical. Eerily still and calm. Has a habit of putting things in order.
Sept: Sept of the Hidden Spring
Pack: Stone Heart
He sacrificed himself, saving several packs of garou during a battle to protect the Phoenix, AZ caern.
- Brings gifts of bacon to mixed social functions.
- He owns the land that the Sept is on.
- His face clicks when he's getting really dangerous.
- Has only laughed once since arriving to the Sept of the Hidden Spring.
- Rumor here.
- "He's been here longer than I have, and I still know little about him. How can one be so ill informed of one who is so well known?" - Geralt ibn Herza
- "Unnerving as hell. Still like him better than the ass I shot, though." - Cassie Mavros-Ruiz
- "There is just something about him that makes my skin crawl." - Jason Rykr
- "All things in balance. We are in an new Age and it seems only fair to let the scales settle before judgement is made." - Justice in the Shadows
- "Order is important. All things have their time. If you want my insight into Josiah, I suggest you move out of my sun." - Micah Rutland
- "He has the purity of rational thought, both brilliantly engaging and deeply unsettling. As long as you know your own heart, you couldn't ask for a better sounding board than Josiah." - Maeve of the Painted Heart
- "Let's be frank: Josiah is a power to be reckoned with in Austin. Right now we're walking in the same direction. Gaia help us if our paths ever leave us at odds." - Eight Rounds Rapid
- "And, then there was bacon, and now my life may never be the same again." Hel's Chosen
- "There is much to him, I think, but there is a web in front of the truth. A most interesting problem." Tsomo
- "Delightful? Disquieting? Yes. Look, hand to God, we had like three solid minutes of me attempting to provoke literally any shred of human expression out of this guy and I've got nothing. I'VE GOT NOTHING. Otherwise really charming and mellow. In like a soulless way? Bless." - Momfriend
- "I'm concerned that my first interaction with the man involved hearing him mutter to Jason that he could eat him. It was... unsettling to say the least." - Felicity Faire
- "His daughter is my best friend and he's been there for me at a lot of really low moments. He's scary as hell, but he's also smart, determined, and strong. He helped me bury my friend with the honor he deserved. I owe him a lot more than he's getting from the Sept." Summer Sky "Nevertheless She Persisted" Harper
- "Josiah is adaptive, efficient, and laser focused - he is, to be quite honest, the epitome of what Ananasi should strive to be." Caleb St Claire
- "I'm pretty sure that's as close as he's ever come, or WILL ever come, to telling somebody to get laid..." Ember Fannon
- "Trust is something very hard for me to come by. But I trust Josiah. If nothing else I can trust him to behave in a logical way. And I'll be the first to admit we all need to start trust more." Mightier than the Sword
- "I don't think he realizes that he's a bit of a hypocrite. You can't admonish us for not working together, only to go off on a mission without sharing information about it or asking for help. You can't be upset that we're not helping if you don't give us the chance. Damn." - Cassie Mavros-Ruiz
- Quote here.