| [Chicago. You are the reason why I chainsmoke. Please calm your shit.]
Juniper has snow white, shoulder length hair. She has no idea how her hair got like that, wasn't like that before her embrace. Or is it? She appears in whatever she throws on, which always consists of a teal beanie, leggings, and a pair of beat of converse. The rest of her outfit changes to whatever she throws on that night. She has a few piercings, most notably her septum is pierced and usually has a fancy-looking piercing. The rest of her really isn't too noteworthy, she has blue eyes that for how young she is are filled with pain if you stare at them. She is of average build and height as well.
Juniper is everyone's favourite neonate, or she likes to think she is. Very laidback and not super bothered by.. much? Except Elders. She turns into their favourite errand girl whenever she is around an Elder she does not particularly like. They give her the creeps and could kill her quite easily. She is fiercely loyal to those she considers her friends, and like most Brujah is considerably emotional and connected with humanity still. She'll mouth off to people, especially if you are being a dumbass.
Recently, she has become more bold and loud. Wanting to be heard, she can be flashy and tries to be the loudest in the crowd.
Juniper grew up in the Suburbs of Chicago during the 90's. Her life wasn't very interesting pre-embrace. Post-Embrace, her life was just one crazy upside down mess, having been embraced during the turmoil of the war with the Sabbat in Chicago. She does not remember her sire much, but she likes to say that they were just someone who thought she could get shit done, which wasn't wrong.
After the Chicago Blood Accords, Juniper bought the pawn shop in where she lived over in Wrigleyville, as of recently she has become the Primogen of Clan Brujah in the city of Chicago. She has been.. trying her best to deal with the herculean effort of being the neonate in a high position. Where Elders eyes are always on you.
As of the last week in September, Juniper Durham has freed herself from the bonds of the Camarilla, and like the city of Chicago has joined the movement.
Started the new year with a bang, she and Athalia made a gang by the name of War Crimes, right after the two of them burned down the local Setite's Drug Lab.
- "She's like a nervous like chihuahua with like a bad smoking habit. I mean, like a mean vicious chihuahua who like packs guns and like shoots the shit out of like people who piss her off. I can like see why like Gma like keeps her in like her purse." - Karma
- "She is a promising young Neonate who seems like we she will rise to all of the challenges her office will present her with and will learn from said challenges very quickly." - Asher Meier
- "Dependable, forthright, and a true friend. We've shared a vast swath of experiences, and throughout each one, I've always been glad that she was there." - Izdihar Khoury
- "Even if you end up getting the absolute shit kicked out of you, never back down from a fight. And by fight, I mean, between your own clanmates. Have a backup plan in case shit happens to your guns. Yo. You represent us in Chicago. Keep doing the thing." - Payback
- "I'm going to rob this bitch." - Luke Breslin
- "It's just a 5 Mortal kinda night, huh?" - Väinämöinen Takala
- "Live your life as though your every act were to become universal law" - Egil Agmundr
- "She learns well. I hope to see more." - Seamus Montague
- "What a most interesting young lady." - Catherine Foxley
- "It is hard for most to imagine Siegrid of the True North in her younger years, but that is precisely who Juniper is: full of sweet passion and sour vinegar." - Salomé St. John
- "Neonates. They learn eventually. When I have a job fit for a young one, she'll have her chance." - Jimmy Kincaid
- "I think we have a few things in common, and looking to discover more about her. She has always brought great conversation that is refreshing and unique." - Luciana Santora DuVal
- "Juniper allows her youth to drive her passion. She has much to learn and whenever someone finally manages to curb her arrogance she will be a force to be reckoned with." - Vitale Esposito
- "She can be loud. And that's by no means a bad thing. Granted, it was a combination of that and her awesome and distinctive dress sense that drew me to talk to her initially. However, never think someone who is loud has nothing useful to say, they've just grown tired of being ignored or spoken over. Juniper has no sense of fear over being heard, she's strong. And I like that about her." - Phoenix
- "No fighting Juniper.. I am trusting you to be diplom----bloody hell." - Myrium Oswald
- "I have no doubt that Juniper is a dependable ally and a steadfast friend. ...What enviable fortune have those who may call her both." - Annette Voclain
- "In Juniper we've discovered 'Peak Anarch'" -- Dot Gallagher
- "Juniper is a cocaine-fueled force of nature and the first person I have called friend in over a century" -- Athalia
- "All the Anarchs have white hair. You have to be more specific. Is Juniper the momma duck, the faerie, or the mouthy one that hates Malkavians?" - Carl
- "She passed the 'dumpster fire' test, so color me impressed." - Penance Valentine
- "It's funny isn't it, how when you meet the demons from your nightmares, they never are quite what you thought that would be." - Vincent Waldren
- "The tribal child on the shore, watching as the conquistador steps his boot in his new sand. She strikes, but curious what conclusions are after?" - Celestina the Taino
- Anyone feel free to add something!
- Killed the ex-Prince of Chicago, with the help of a whaling harpoon. And a certain Anarch Caitiff.
- Might be romantically involved with Assamite Primogen Izdihar Khoury, as the two are near inseparable. Whenever asked about this, a loud laugh comes from the Brujah.
- Will try to kill you without batting an eyelash.
- Can kill you with shouting that would make a Daughter of Cacophony proud.
Songs that inspired this PC and continue to inspire
|* - Bang Bang Green Day
Revolution Radio Green Day
Ain't no Rest for the Wicked Cage The Elephant
Savior Rise Against
Prayer of a Refugee Rise Against
RP Ties sought: Old War Buddies, Friends, Business Associates, etc. -- Feel free to email me!
|| War Crimes
|| Chief Asskicker
|| House Agmundr