Kasper Towarzek (Danny Atkinson, US2016120015)
There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot. - Mark Twain
Name: Kasper Towarzek
Camarilla Position: Prince, Elder
Tremere Position: Magister
- Authority (Abiding) as Prince of Nashville, TN
- Commander (Abiding) as Prince of Nashville, TN
- Sovereign (Abiding) as Prince of Nashville, TN
- Confirmed (Abiding) as an Elder of the Camarilla
- Established (Abiding) as an Elder of the Camarilla
- Privileged (Abiding) as an Elder of the Camarilla
- Favored (Fleeting) by the word of Elder Gabriel Weiss
- Courteous (Fleeting) by the word of Luminary Elder Augustin de Aragon
- Honorable (Fleeting) by the word of Prince Thaddeus Moreau
- Defender (Fleeting) by the word of Elder Prince Nicodemus Vane
- Praised (Fleeting) by reputation
Kasper is a great bearded bear of a man, a soldier in a clan of scholars. Blonde of hair with green eyes with an incongruously red beard, he dresses in plain but professional modern styles, albeit with the usual addition of a sword belt complete with daggers, stakes, alchemical reagents, and thaumaturgical focuses as well as a rowan wand and an old Polish szabla.
History records the name of Kasper Towarzek as a companion among the Winged Hussars who lifted the Siege of Vienna in 1683. It is, therefore, not a great leap of logic to reason that some aspect of Kasper's actions in that battle or its aftermath so impressed his sire, Gabriel Weiss, that he was embraced into Clan Tremere at that time.
Kasper was nominally a citizen of Vienna for the next hundred and fifty years, though there is little social record of his presence at that time, indicating that he served his clan in the field.
Financial records and shipping manifests reveal that Kasper moved to the United States during the upheaval surrounding the War of 1812.
It is a matter of record that Kasper Towarzek settled in Columbus, Ohio in the years preceding the Civil War, where he served as scourge of Prince Appolonia Lysander until her abduction and murder by the Sabbat on the very last night before the signing of the Blood Accords.
Kasper resigned as Scourge at this time, and developed a reputation as a wanderer; drifting for a number of years before settling in Nashville, TN where he claimed Praxis in November of 2018.
(Thaumaturgy Lore) Kasper is known to be the originator and inventor of the Burning Blade thaumaturgy ritual.
- Kasper was once romantically involved with an Oak tree from West Virginia.
- Kasper's szabla houses the soul of someone dear to him.
- Kasper has been known to ask his sword's opinion on important matters. The ensuring debates are often heated.
- Insert rumor here.
Feel free to leave a quote here
Songs to wring your gloved hands in fretful consternation of my every move to.