From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
Information Known by the Garou Nation
Name: Khalil Holloway
Deed Name: Blasé
Tribe: Glass Walkers
Pack Position: Alpha
Society: Concordat of the Stars
- Always connected, always ready to go
Nintendogs, Radio Free Gaia, SquadGoals
- Serving time at a Federal prison known as Polluck for being found guilty of destroying the "Future Youngster's" charity organization (aka wiping out an entire Vampire Cabal), Khalil has a certain optimism for ensuring the wyrm succeeds absolutely nowhere. With his partner Felix, Blase seemed to make everywhere and nowhere his home until he was "freed" by the Sept of the Shadows of Bloodmire. After the the entire Sept was destroyed, the Silver Fangs fled and the former Alpha killed himself, Khalil was forced to do something he really didn't want to...grow up. Taming a totem the Nintendogs were formed, a group of relative pups who wishes to maintain their current ways but put in work where its needed.
- "Ayyy I'm your Alpha, not your dad. "
- "Hey you know kin folk don't mean we're like... actually related right girl?"
- "Say homie, do a favor for ya boy"
Quotes from Others
- "Nintendogs made an ally today. Maybe one day SquadGoals will call them friends." Jo "Thundercat" Trevino
- "I hope he understands just how important it was to me for what he did. I don't know if I could thank him enough but he made the situation faster and that made it easier on me." - Priscilla Lamnidae
- "He has got an attitude and is full of himself, but he can get work done when it needs doin'." - Douglas Fannon
- INSERT YOUR OWN
- Currently serving a life sentence in Polluck federal Penitentiary on Domestic terrorism charges... but he's out?
- Is the worlds best digital download
- More dog than machine
- More machine than dog
- May currently be writing all these rumors himself
- Named his dog after an Overwatch character
Things that will flag you for PVP
- Going against the Sept
- Attacking anyone who has accepted the right of acceptance
- Attacking anyone in the Pack
- Anyone found guilty of harming Gaia
Wiki work by Elizabeth N. US2010076348.