Information Known by the Garou Nation
Name: Kneecap. Yes, seriously. No, I'm not telling you my "real" name. Only my mom gets to call me that and it's none of your goddamn business. Hold up. I made Adren, so Soeren gave me a new deed name. Finishes First. Yeah, you can take that however you want, you perv. But trust that when the shit hits the fan, I will be the first one to finish the fight.
Tribe: Bone Gnawers
Pack: Mudhole Stompers
Sept: Warder of Sept of the Bayou's Blessing
Notable Traits: Punk bruiser Bone Gnawer. Carries a pipe wrench. Lupus form looks strangely like a Blue Ticked Coonhound. When preparing for battle, she is often accompanied by a Rat spirit. When she's outside too long, butterflies start landing on her. It's really best not to mention the butterflies.
Kneecap is a Bone Gnawer, through and through. She's fearless (some might say reckless), likes bashing things, and meets the responsibilities of her auspice with a great deal of enthusiasm. Some might say she's too enthusiastic, but she's pretty sure those people are uptight sticks-in-the-mud with no sense of adventure.
- Kneecap's grandmother is actually a dog. She seems to think this is funny.
- Kneecap has a weird affinity for the spiritual realm, which manifests by way of the butterflies that follow her around.
- Insert your rumor here!
- “She likes long hard objects.” That Asshole
- "Exploding PIGS hurt!!" - Healing Words
- "Certainly more... active than others of her Tribe that I know. None would have cause to question her skill or tenacity, though." - Tsomo
- "I think she's the love child of Princess Peach and Mario... still, when she starts swinging that pipe wrench around, you don't want to be the goomba in her way!" - Roland Dinn
- "Has the good sense that Gaia occasionally gives to give me the information for my mission before El-Talks-Too-Much got into his standard routine." - Ghost in the Woods
- "She is my beta in the Mudhole Stompers, and I would not have anyone else swinging for the fences by my side in a fight. In more peaceful days and ways, I do love her fashion sense and have both pointed her in the direction of some brands I think she might like, and have been looking into getting my own set of biker gloves." Fatima Al-Faroush
- Say something! PC Name