Name: Kyle Morgan
- Current status: ON
- Reason: To everyone's horror, the addition of Trevor to the relationship seems to have stabilized everyone involved, and Trevile was born.
1988: Born in the Bronx, NY.
2001-2015: Dates Lavinia “Vivi” Contreras off and on. And off. And on.
2015: Four months after embrace, meets Lenore Haywood and Dottie Youngblood, who introduce him to the anarch movement.
2015: Becomes a Committed member of the Movement
2015: Meets his grandsire Chloe West and is introduced to his lineage, House Valois.
2016: Meets Lucy and Jaguar through Dottie and is inducted into The Club.
Who He Is
Brash, passionate, and sometimes volatile, Kyle is known to wear his emotions on his sleeve. Though many attribute his idealistic pursuit of Libertas to his young age, he has a core of optimism that is rare to find in these dark nights. Kyle is extremely close to his humanity, having only been embraced in 2015. Straight-edge in his life, he seems to have taken similar views into his unlife, advocating against clanism and pushing for meritocracy and Humanitas in kindred society.
What He Does
Having never been indoctrinated by the Camarilla, Kyle balks at the rigid feudal structures that are the norm in the Tower. He is often the first to question 'why' when faced with something traditional. Though he questions often, he will listen and integrate new information if treated with respect. Though no stranger to combat, Kyle is more likely to attempt diplomacy than violence, and has managed to defuse a number of tense situations before his fists would become needed. As a member of House Valois, known for creating art that influences social change, he has begun to produce pieces of subversive art using mixed media.
Lineage: House Valois
Innate: Committed, Moniker (The Club)
- Lenore Haywood
- Hanife Avsar
- Macha Ruad
- Chloe West
- Oliver Francis
- Darwin Ramon y Cajal
- Oxlahun Ollin
- Lady NPC (Kyle's Ghoul)
- The Sabbat
- "He is of Charles' line? Interesting. Add him to the list." - Elijah Zacheaus
- "My penultimate grandchild. I will enjoy demonstrating who to embrace the fullest extent of Kindred existence." -- Avery Michel Latimer
- "Kyle doesn't work in half measures. He throws himself into projects with a truly rare enthusiasm and dedication, though you'd be forgiven for not recognizing his actions as doing such. They can sometimes be distractingly unique." - Lucy
- "Kyle has become like...75% less terrible than when I first met him!" - Daphne Doss
- "Goddammit, Kyle. My nights will become infinitely easier when you learn some fuckin' restraint. Please don't die before that happens, okay?" - Jaguar
- "Preacher. I called it first, bitches." Captain Jack
- "The few words we have exchanged have been most interesting. I almost wish he were a member of the Camarilla, although if he were he would likely meet his death for putting too fine a point on already delicate matters." - Leon Astorio
- "However unfortunate his origins and whatever his methods, Kyle's actions are always born of a good heart, and well-intended. Terrible people should always endeavor to surround themselves with the good hearted and well-intentioned." - Luca Muscato
- "Kyle is uniquely insightful. I find his idealism charming... I only hope he can maintain his sanity as that idealism inevitably wanes." - Macha Ruad
- "So is he a player pretending to be a piece, or a piece learning to be a player? It's hard to tell with Anarchs." - Mara Nordahl
- "Maybe I should spend more time around Kyle. His calm has a way of spreading." - Valentina
- "Far too precious for his own good." - Liam Kincaid
- "Alan sends his regards, Kyle." - Jimmy Kincaid
- "This creature you call kyle is a complex storm of rage and frustration held fast by they thinnest of cords passion and purpose, sanity is his weakest trait." - Richard Holt
- "A competent warrior with passion, but could stand to learn some direction. I recommend reading on Zeno of Citium and Torgny the Lawspeaker." - Egil Agmundr
- "If you looked at the lad's traits on a piece of paper, you'd swear he's persona non grata: Anarch Toreador, visible fangs, dead sire, a Generation so high even the Tzimisce would need to go to their toes to count his progentiors, et cetera. How foolish you'd be to judge this book by its cover." - Bartleby Crane
- "After getting to know him better, I'm not sure if I'm more impressed or terrified that so many seem to willingly go along with his plans. Either way, its a high testament to his character." - Teri Raphael
- "Kyle is the most earnest and dedicated kindred I have ever met. Don't let his young age and, shall we say, 'informal ways' fool you - Kyle gets things done. Underestimate him at your peril. He is a credit to his sect and a pillar of the Free State of Brooklyn." - Darwin Ramon y Cajal
- "When like the cutest little cinnamon roll Anarch like asks you to do something, in like the most endearing way? Well like yeah, you do it because he's like totes too precious to disappoint." - Karma
- "I feel like no Vampire Prom will be complete without him. We def gotta hang more." Angel
- "Don't really know Kyle other than the fact that he's apart of the movement. He seems cool though. Maybe crack open a cold one with him, and talk? I don't know. Maybe cocaine?" - Juniper Durham
- "Your quote goes here." - Character Name
- Kyle is secretly a Brujah.
- Kyle is a Catiff pretending to be a Toreador to save face for House Valois.
- Kyle was a shovelhead embrace.
- Kyle is smarter than he acts.
- Vivi was secretly Kyle's ghoul, not Dottie's.
- Trevor, Kyle, and Vivi are all all engaged to each other. Somehow.
- Kyle delivered the killing blow to Lorelei, the UBB Praetor of South Central.
Kyle: Let the Flames Begin
Somewhere weakness is our strength, and I'll die searching for it
The Anarchs: Moral of the Story
I put in hour after hour
Vivi: Sloppy Seconds
Sipping cold coffee on the phone with damaged goods
The Sabbat: Non-stop Violence
Non-stop violence, they feed us cascades
Trevor: Song For You
So I'm trying to put it right
The Camarilla: Stand My Ground
Stand my ground, I won't give in