Of Libyan descent, Lamia is a sight to behold, both beautiful and terrifying due to her corpse-like pallor, dark hair and piercing black eyes. Her frame is short and lithe beneath the robes of a Roman priestess.
From a line of priestesses dedicated to the worship of Lilith, Lamia was found by Lazarus and, captivated by her intensity, he embraced her. In his mind, she would spend eternity contemplating the Dark Mother, but though she smiled and agreed, she asked to share secrets with him as well. What she whispered to him has never been recorded, but he left without her and has used every possible excuse to avoid her company since. Japheth himself inducted her into the Clan, but still she serves only as she chooses, and her Lineage is marked by a similar sense of distance and independence, even while acting as warriors and bodyguards for their Clan mates.
Time Frame for Embraces: 300 BCE to 1500 CE Requirements:
- PC Sects/Factions: Unaligned (Autarkis)
- Path: Chivalry, Death and the Soul, Honorable Accord, or Lilith.
- Skills: Lore or Occult at 3 or higher.
- Skills: Brawl or Melee at 3 or higher.
- Special: Childer may only be female-identifying individuals.
- Special: Must take an Alternate Identity of 3 or higher.
- Clan-specific Merit: Childer of Lamia are encouraged to take Pierce Shroud.
- Flaws: The following Flaws are suggested: Hunted (by the Giovanni), Notoriety, or Obvious Predator.
- Special: Childer of Lamia are encouraged to take Witness of Death (Sepulchre Path 1), due to the Lamia's preference to embrace individuals who have had some experience with death.