Commonly Known Information
Name: Rabbi Levi Rabinowitz
Notable Traits: The widespread evidence of infection across his right leg from the time of his Embrace. Full grown payot.
Society: Anarch Movement
As a mortal, Levi immigrated from Eastern Europe in his youth to the United States. His father was a rabbi as well which he trained under to put his devotion of faith to good works. When the depravity of man put that to the test, the rabbi headed into the darkness where he found death waiting for him. There is little more the man says of his mortal life.
As a vampire, however, he has supported the anarch movement since he was taken in by them after his sire abandoned him. His work is tireless in ensuring the safety of as many members of the movement as possible. While he has run with Public Enemy almost his entire time in the Austin area, he views himself as a servant of the Movement first and any specific gang as a far secondary matter. He works to maintain influence as a spiritual leader in the area, teaching a flock of adherents in shul and providing erev shabbat services.
- Working to compile the most extensive records of the Anarch Movement in the United States.
- Completely, ridiculously crazy. Believes that he can baptize people in the Abyss.
- Has no taste for violence personally but has no trouble enabling it in others.
- "I've known the Rabbi a long, long time. He's a... unique sort of preacher, but I have never had cause to question his heart nor his beliefs. I believe he acts with the best interests of the Movement, and in that he will ever have my support." - Clint
- "The burdens one can carry under the weight of belief can liken one to Atlas. Levi carries a considerable burden - but that burden also instills in him a great purpose. I just hope it doesn't crush him before he finds what he's looking for." - Simon Flint
- "Through the flames together, brother. Nevermind what you saw there." - Turmoil
- "If he comes at me one more time with that 'unclean woman' nonsense, I'll clean his clock, and I don't give a good god damn if he is a man of the book." - Tamara Rose Linden
- "If he is representative of the new breed of Anarch that has come to be while I slept, this 'Anarch Movement' bears a great deal of examination." - Ezra of the Vanguard
- "De unge og de troende har en fellesitet - de stoler på de gale tingene." - Olaf
Player: Rain P.
Player Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Storyteller: Daniel B.
Storyteller Email: email@example.com
Location: Austin, TX