- October 20th, 1944: Levi is born.
- September 15th, 1962: Levi begins college at Emory University as a History major.
- May 20th, 1966: Levi graduates with a Bachelors of Science.
- September 15th, 1966: Levi begins medical school at Emory University School of Medicine.
- May 20th, 1971: Levi graduates as an Osteopathic physician D.O.
- July 9th, 1971: Levi begins forming a small fitness group devoted to his views on health and fitness routines.
- April 4th, 1974: Levi is given the Proxy Kiss.
- April 4th, 1975: Levi is sired by his father.
- July 31st, 2017: Levi formally joins the court of Atlanta with his family.
- December 2nd, 2017: Levi is named Hatchet of Atlanta.
- "Levi was our sensitive child. Where is he now? Off eating kale and wrestling someone I'd expect. He's very fond of kale. And avocados." Asher Rothstein
- “As far as men go, it is not what they are that interests me, but what they can become.” - Agnese Giovanni di Calderari
- "Like all the rest of his family in Atlanta, Levi is a delight and I'm glad to see him at every gathering! Highly recommend his work too. He and his relations are all-around such lovely people." - Nitya Nataraja