From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
Our Lady of Pearls
- Accredited as a member of the Independent Alliance.
- Loyal by word of the Celebrated Djeserit al Malik, Doyen of Houston.
- Courteous by word of the Prominent Del Giorgio Giovanni.
Lillian is not hard to spot with her blonde hair and her signature pearls. She is clearly as Inhumane as many of her clan, nonetheless she plays nice with Southern charm and friendly gossip. Often seen drinking tea and generally appearing to stay out of city business. Who's to say what she is really up to--she is a snake, after all.
- "Miss Lillian is a fine lady and an even finer Serpent. I am glad to have shared a table with her." - Djeserit al Malik, Priestess and Doyen of Houston
- "Lillian took to The Renaissance so well, it's like she slipped into a dark absence that'd been waiting for her all along." - Lucy Giovanni
- "She was real quick to try to fix the tension she thought was going on between me and her clanmate. I can't tell if its because of who I was, or who her friend was, or because she's just excited to be involved in drama. But, I guess she's good to have around as an mediator?" - Britney
- "If there's two things I don't trust, it's Southern Belles and Setites." - Turmoil
- "If you want to have some beers...I mean tea...Lillian is a wicked pissa of a time." - Paddy Murphy, Viper and Guardian of the Sacred Spaces of Houston
- "I mean look.. She does the floppy hat Southern Belle thing. That's cool. She's too good for me though. Most people with scruples, yeah I said scruples, don't really have much to say to the likes of me. Now, tack on that she's a lady and you open up a whole other can of worms about how she's up here on the high end, and I'm down here with those worms in the can. But it's all good. She's a good time. I mean, not that I'd really know. She's a fucking lady. We don't curse in front of the ladies. Shit. Did I curse? Fuck. The bottom line is that I came here to drink tea and kick ass, and I'm all outta tea. Straight Outta Earl Grey." - Jaxon
- "Miss Chandler is an absolute delight. The tea is wonderful, but the her mind is that makes any come back." - Alexandria Taylor
- "Passions and paths, Lillian seeks the same truths as I. That we can enjoy each other's company makes the quest that much sweeter." - Liliana
- "What a refreshing treat to have met Ms. Lillian Chandler. I am ridiculously fond of those who break the mold of family stereotypes as we are few and far between. My only regret is that I did not have the luxury of time to indulge in a cup of her Southern sweet tea. It did appear very appetizing. Perhaps next time." - Sébastien Delacroix
- "Omg, like I have like no idea why people are like the Setites are like evil. I mean, like sure they are named after like the evil god who like wants to like swallow the world in like darkness or like something. But like, Why wouldn't you wanna be swallowed by her kind of darkness?" - Karma
- "What would you like to know about the lady Chandler? Ah, ah, ah. I gave you her name that was the free piece of information. Here is something to ease your dissatisfaction. She is as pure as the pearls she loves. If you want to know more of her, then let's find a Harpy." - Rhett Calvetto
- "Monsters come in many forms. I ain't fooled just because she puts on an accent and acts nice." - Clint
- "I haven't met a Setite I didn't like. Lillian was the first one I met, and tbh, I didn't think we were going to get along. But, she's protective of her own, just like she should be. Seriously, they're all so nice. Why doesn't anyone trust them?" - Britney Daye
- "Hun er snill og søt, men hennes ansikt viser hennes sanne natur. Selv den vakreste slangen er fortsatt en rovdyr." - Olaf
- "I find her to be intelligent and candid, which I treasure deeply in these nights, but I can't truly trust anyone who calls that disgustingly sweet American nonsense tea." - Liam Kincaid
- "Wait, she's a Setite? I thought she was not... that. Whatevs. As long as the ruckus is simply not wherever court is..." - Payback
- "I appreciate so much this lovely spot of sunshine here. Probably deadly, but you know just what you're getting in to, and she never hides who and what she is. Gotta respect that. And that whole deathly forsaken humanity pallor she has going really sets off that daring red lip. You go, honey. Bless." - Tamara Rose Linden
- Her pearls have been carefully chosen from secret oyster beds.
- Rumors? What rumors?
- Woah! Woah! / Honey, whatchu waitin’ for? / Welcome to my candy store / It’s time for you to prove / You’re not a loser anymore / Then step into my candy store
- Oh mother tell your children / Not to do what I have done / Spend your lives in sin and misery / In the House of the Rising Sun
- Straddle the line in discord and rhyme / I'm on the hunt down I'm after you / Mouth is alive with juices like wine / And I'm hungry like the wolf
- We're like moths to the flame / Get ready and set / Now tarry no longer / Let's burn one another / We're one and we're twain / Now, let's play a game
- Oh who is she? / A misty memory / A haunting face / Is she a lost embrace?
- Player: Cristina Brewis
- MES Number: US2013020040
- Location: Austin, TX
- This Wiki is for a fictional character to be played in the Mind's Eye Society Masquerade game. All resemblance to a person, real or fictional, is unintentional.
- Please contact for ties.
- Path of Enlightenment - USA-SC-VC-1706-038718