From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
"The worthiest books have a beautiful cover. The same is true for people."
Commonly Known Information
Name: Mary Kilian
Notable Traits: Dresses and skirts, always has a rose symbol somewhere, never raises her voice (when she does some shit has truly gone down)
- Born in 1680 in Scotland; raised in an English noble house.
- Embrace: 1710
- Works as a book dealer and restorer
- Has been at various courts in Great Britain and Europe, especially England
- Came to Montreal for business
- Named Primogen almost immediately after arriving to Montreal
- Seneschal of Montreal as of June 2019
- Prefers to keep a calm face
- Bad manners are a sin she always regrets committing
- Respect to higher stations - if they deserve it
- Not a fighter
- Prefers to look at pretty things
- Dowager Countess of Grantham Violet Crawley
- Narcissa Malfoy - Harry Potter (admittedly, lots of fanon here)
- Morticia Adams
Rumors (Please add some!)
- «IDK what kind of fit one has to put to be barred from an airport, but Mary Kilian did it. It's as they say, it's the quiet ones you have to be mindful of eh.»
- «Just WHO is that Sarah girl she always hangs out with? Must be pretty special to get the attention of a Torrie, that's for sure.»
- «You'd think someone who looks refined like her would deal in art pieces and fine wines, but no - rumor has it she dabbles in drugs and other such poisons. Seems like you can't judge a book by it's cover.»
- "Sleep with one eye open when you have her attention. You can't be sure she's got a hand in the occult, or worse, but there's something menacing behind that facade."
- «Rumor has it, there's a Setite priest.ess in town who's dead scared of her. There HAS to be a story there.»
- Apparently she has been gotten more playful, now that she talks in your head.
- She skipped on the Ambassador's ball in Fredericton, because the Sabbat scares her.
Quotes about Mary (Please add some here, too!)
- «You have to be careful around those Toreador types, THEY'RE the real monsters. They can KILL YOU WITH ETIQUETTE!» -Vector Lovelace
- «If you want to get that done, and get it done right, just go ask Mary Kilian. She's damn good at what she does. Just let me know in advance so I'm not around, her type creeps me out man. All proper and good, you say one thing wrong and suddenly their prince calls a bloodhunt on you and you have no idea what you did, but you have to run for the rest of your life.» -Vector Lovelace
- "Kilian? Yeah, inoffensive enough, but a little too concerned with the image of the sect." - Simon Walker
- "I had reservations about Kilian. Many. Not anymore. Sometimes, a little patience goes a long way in sorting out the chaff from the wheat." - Thaddeus Moreau
- "She is an excellent contact if you are looking for a rare book, or to have a book restored." - Brenda Bittersea
- "I'm like totes like not sure what like amusement she thought to like find in like watching...maybe she like enjoyed like Simon being like tortured by like the thing that like makes me lose myself." - Karma
- "Ms. Kilian is simply a delight to behold. I recommend her company to anyone seeking good conversation. You will not be disappointed." - Sarah Celeste Ashwood
- "She knows how to be courteous with the blood of Tzimisce. For this she have my respect." - Mx. Pya Obertus
- "I love flowers and crowns..." - Friedrich Von Bertalanffy
ADD YOUR OWN
Email player for details regarding history, and for contacts or background ties.
Player: Jelena Maedler
IC Email: MaryKilianMTL@gmail.com
Player email: firstname.lastname@example.org
C@M Number: CA2017071507
VST: Patric Gagner
Domain: Montreal, QC