Commonly Known Information
Name: Mary McCullough
- White woman, red hair, about 30. Tends to wear black.
- Leather jacket
- Stompin' boots
- Sweet bike
- Bad attitude
- Strongly opposed to Diablerie
- 1952-1952: Mary Frances McCullough is born and baptized in Our Lady Queen of Martyrs parish in Queens, New York.
- 1984-1984: Embraced as a Brujah in the Camarilla by Dez Fury.
- 1989-1999: Resenting the restrictions of the Accounting, Mary rebels against her sire and Elders and runs off to join the Anarch Movement.
- 1999-1999: Mary is in Los Angeles during the rising of the red star.
- 1999-1999: After all that she witnesses in that city, she hops a train back east as soon as she can, vowing never to return.
- 2000-2016: With a loose coalition of other Anarchs, Mary travels around the Northeast, never staying very long in any one city.
- ????-????: Embraces a childe, Gracie, but realizes her inability to guide him and directs him to his grandsire in Los Angeles.
- 2017-2017: Travels back to southern California at the behest of her sire.
- 2018-2019: Takes a sabbatical in New York City to belatedly mourn the death of CBGB and the east coast punk scene.
- 2019-2019: Returns to Orange County to kick some Unblinded Brotherhood ass.
Quotes & Rumors
- "Please; I can shoot better than that and I've got ONE FUCKIN EYE!" — Mary
- "What a delight! I do hope she finds someone to make some violence on. That woman has eagerness that should be indulged." — Maxine Chambers
- Mary is still deeply religious, but seems to think it will get her mistaken for Sabbat if she lets it show.
- "Why would you DO that?" — Mary
Wiki designed by Christina Eater, US2010086542. Feel free to borrow code; please don't use images without asking. Want a custom design? Contact me!