Masquerade Lineage Template
1. Open a wiki page in another tab. Keep this one open for directions.
2. Search for "Category:Masquerade / Lineage / YOUR LINEAGE'S NAME" without the quote marks, and replacing YOUR LINEAGE'S NAME with the name of your family or house. Don't just search for the name of the family. (For example, search for Category:Masquerade / Lineage / O'Malley, not O'Malley.) If the page does not already exist, this will give you the option to create it.
3. Copy the entire code in the blue box, below, and paste it onto your lineage's page. Then, edit the code following the directions in steps 4-6.
4. For the "Information Known by the Kindred World," "History," "Rumors," and "OOC Information" sections replace the words in ALL CAPS with your own information.
5. Under "LINEAGE CATEGORY SET (VENUE-WIDE)" don't change anything. This will collect all houses in the game under one category for browsing.
6. Click the "Save changes" button at the bottom of your house's page.