Name: Matthew Saint-Pierre
Deed Name: "Hunter of Consequences"
Tribe: Shadow Lord
Pack: Rogue Elements
Notable Traits: A small white gold Lightning Bolt necklace. He's never seen without it. More recently, an oaken staff from the Great Spirit "Great Oak"'s physical tether, with a blue Iolite stone on its head.
Sept: Sept of the White Fields, Western MA
Theme Song: "The Hidden Map" by Bear McCreary
Born 6 March 2001 under a Crescent Moon, Matthew Saint-Pierre was raised by his Garou father - Gaston - and his Kin mother, Ariana. He's lived in Amherst all of his life, occasionally helping out in the Bawn but for the most part his father insulated him from Garou society.
The Sept attacked the Hive under the Springfield Armory, and the forces of the Hive launched a counterattack. Matt sheltered with the rest of the Kin, and when the Waystation was compromised he fled with them. During the scuffle, he tripped and fell and got turned around, inhaling more of the Poison Gas than the rest of the Kin but made it to the treeline only to pass out. He spent the next month in a coma, degrading in the ICU before the doctors decided his injuries from the poison gas were too great. Gaston and Ariana were taking him back to die in comfort, at home, with family and friends, when the light of the moon triggered his First Change.
WaZ, Den Parent of the sept, created a lesson plan with teachers in every Auspice and Breed to make him ready for the ongoing War. Until his Rite of Passage, he had been banned from returning to his childhood home.
After completing his Garou education and his multifaceted Rite of Passage, Matt was accepted into the Garou Nation as "Hunter of Consequences".
An investigation of silver mines near the sept of the White Fields led him to a Bane Tender (Sits Last, an Elder Theurge of the Uktena) who revealed the existence of the Sept of the Crossroads. In order to learn more, Matt accepted a geas that committed him - a Shadow Lord - to take the role of Bane Tender, a traditionally Uktena held position, when Sits Last's apprentice dies. This has not yet come to pass.
He is currently working on his Fostern Challenge, to increase his sept's production of Saffron for Plague-related efforts.
- Last year, in his school, a student committed suicide after a public confrontation with Matt (still Kin at the time). Matt was one of the few classmates to take the offered counseling afterward. The student was, quite publicly, not a friend.
- "Hubris is what takes down most Shadow Lords. We do what we do for the good of the Family, Sept, and Nation - but if we start taking pride in what we do in the shadows, it's a slippery slope to never leaving them."
- Add your quotes about him here
- Gaston Saint-Pierre | Veiled Assets (Father)
- Millie Johnson (Aunt)
- Ariana Saint-Pierre (Mother, NPC)
- Joey Saint-Pierre (Brother, NPC)
- Wassador "Waz" Mahegan (Uncle by marriage)
- Keme Johnson (Newborn Cousin, NPC)
- Evelyn Johnson || Storm Caller (Aunt, though practically the same age)
Known Allies and Friends
- Carol McConnell | Path Seeker
- Reidah Soloman | Strikes With Conviction
- Augusta Williams | Three Step
- Gawain Samson Elio Sol-Ferrum | Strength of the Wolf, Strength of the Pack
- Mr. Whiskerson | Provokes The Pack (deceased)
- Thayne Hutchins | Cypher
- Damir | Kills With Kindness
- Rusty Chases-the-Blues
- Thorin "Blood Reaver" Ljungborg
- Henri D'Corbin || Seeker of Spiders
- Grasps the Bull by the Balls and Makes Low the Greed Swollen Pig
- Travis Thompson
- John 'Hercules Mulligan' McNally
- Daniel McNiven-O'Mannion
Player: Cameron N.
Player Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Storyteller: Joshua C. Smith
Storyteller Email: email@example.com
Location: Western MA, MA-005-D