Name: Mercy Monroe-Price
City: Santo Domingo, DR
Apparent Age: mid-30's
Eyes: Warm Brown
Build: Athletic, curvy
- Born, March 23 1765; Yorktown, VA
- Married, February 18, 1782; Yorktown, VA - Abraham Price who was 2 years her senior. They had a true affection for one another.
- She had 3 children.
- Her husband passed away on March 26th, 1786 from continuing injury sustained during his time fighting during the American Revolutionary War.
- Mercy marries Zedekiah Price after her husband dies. They marry on September 1st, 1786
- She then has 2 more children.
- Embraced, May 25, 1790; Near Philadelphia, PA
- Returns to Yorktown on December 21st, 1790.
- Mercy embraces Zedekiah August 19th, 1796
- 1796 - 2018. She and Zedekiah travel here and there and everywhere across the United States. Always on the fringes of change and history.
- She and Zedekiah decide to leave North America and travel to Santo Domingo, where they have chosen to settle for however long that it holds their attention.
- Zedekiah dies in late June, early July 2018.
- Primogen of Clan Brujah in Santo Domingo
- (Feel free to add your own)
- "Apart we are each capable of great things. Together, there is nothing that can stand in our way." - Zedekiah Price
- "Mercy is great. Like, really great. Just when I think I have a handle on just how bad ass she is, or how brilliant she is, or how freaking brave she is, she goes and raises the bar. Pretty inspiring." Luciana Santora DuVal
- "Graceful and intriguing, her company is very welcoming." - Chimera
- "Once upon a time there was a strong connection between us. These days the nature of that connection has changed, but it has not weakened. If anything, she has become a most stalwart ally of mine as a result." - Phoenix
Friends, allies, and others
- (Feel free to add yourself)
Player: Krista W. US2002021912
Story Teller: Mary D.
Coordinator: Shannon S.
Location: OOC: Colorado Springs, CO