From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
- Pack: Thunderclap
- Path: Power and the Inner Voice
- Faction: Ultra Conservative / Neo-feudalist
Titles and Accolades
- Vicar of the Neo-feudalists
- Chosen in 2015 to be Vicar of the Neo-feudalists.
- In the years following the near destruction of the Sabbat and the rising population of Loyalists, rumors of a new Sabbat faction began forming.
- Before it could be introduced the Lasombra were spreading rumors of its heresy.
- Eventually in early 2000 this faction was given a name the Neo-feudalists.
- Nothing was mentioned about them for a decade.
- Rumors made the faction out to be in response to something involving the Lasombra clan. Or similar to something in the past of clan Lasombra. Its very confusing
- Quietly preach that the Loyalist movement will be the downfall of the sect.
- Likely a mouth piece for the Elders of clan Tzimisce.
- Openly supports the cessation of crusade and seiges.
- The Black Hand and Inquisition are tools of weak leaders. Archbishops should be capable of policing their own diocese. If they need assistance they should be removed.
- The Neo-feudalist faction seems to be nothing more than a "pro-tzimisce" faction that supports Tzimisce archbishops and bishops which they refer to as Voivodes
- There is probably more to it than that...
- Chosen to be a Vicar by the Voivodes to put a "younger" face on "old" traditions
- Part of Hedeon Yaroslavich's lineage