Muricia appears to have once been a beautiful woman with cutting cheekbones, full ruby lips, an elegant neck, and a lush figure, but her pallid, bluish-white complexion and elongated wolfish ears give away her inhuman nature. She bears a haughty expression, as if she is waiting to be impressed.
Rumors have it that centuries ago Muricia discovered a torpored body covered in ancient symbols etched in its flesh. After she diablerized it, Muricia supposedly took an interest in pagan history, beliefs and magic. She found herself being drawn closer to nature and the spiritual, and she was convinced that this was the root of her new abilities. The children she embraced after this time all developed an affinity to elemental magic. She and her brood found solace amongst the Sabbat, free to practice their pagan and spiritual ways. Muricia had been roaming the dwindling wilds of Europe possibly before even the Sabbat was formed, but her travels in Europe were soon cut short by her sire, who was taking his pack to America where the Sabbat were rapidly expanding and fighting a bloody war against the Camarilla for control of this new land, and she and her pack left to join his cause. As the Sabbat expanded and factions within the Gangrel antitribu went to war with each other, she separated herself from her sire rather than get involved. Muricia journeyed south through America and into Mexico and Central America, renewing her studies among the indigenous shamans. In time she embraced others whom she considered worthy and together they formed the first pack of Ahrimane. As their numbers grew they claimed several territories for themselves, communal havens of occult study as removed from mortal settlements as possible.
Known to be active in the territories claimed by her bloodline in the American south and Mexico, the location of Muricia’s own haven remains a closely guarded secret.
Time Frame for Embraces: Between 1600 CE - 1700 CE Requirements:
- PC Sects/Factions: Sabbat or Unaligned
- Path: Feral Heart, Harmony, Humanity, or Orion
- Skills: Occult 3+.
- Special: Potential childer are universally female and usually quite young, so that they will be open-minded enough to learn; she also looks for competent fighters and above all survivors who show respect for the world around them and all living things.
- Special: Unusually for Sabbat, Muricia’s childer maintain a tight grip on any mortals of influence within their territory. Although they cannot use the Blood Bond, they make heavy use of Presence, and some of the older ones also employ Dominate. Their influence is usually limited to keeping others out of their areas and ensuring they are not disturbed, although in more recent times their interference in mortal affairs has increased as humanity encroaches further and further into the wild.
- Special: The core of Ahrimane belief revolves around the concept of the three worlds. These are the world of Man, the world of Beasts and the world of Spirit. Ahrimanes think of their thaumaturgy differently than other clans. Elemental Mastery allows the Ahrimanes to engage the Spirit world.