Commonly Known Information
- Apprentice Rank, Fifth Circle (known to Tremere)
- Primogen of Clan Tremere
- Keeper of Elysium
Noble as Primogen of Clan Tremere
Loyal by Prince Gruffudd
Enforcer as Keeper of Elysium
Guardian as Keeper of Elysium
A slightly shorter than normal woman with regal features, violet eyes and skin the color of honey, she is frequently seen wearing contemporary clothing in public or when conducting research. When with kindred or in private, however, she favors elegant and well-tailored sarees, as well as heels and fairly expensive jewelry.
- 1522 - Nalini was born to palace servants in Hyderabad, their second child and first daughter. She spent a lot of time in the palace library attempting to read the books there, but was constantly chased out by guards.
- 1537 - Met Gianluca for the first time when he arrived at court, slowly becoming enamored of him despite her mother's disapproval of the man, since she'd never seen someone like him before. Her mother also disapproved since she wanted Nalini to marry into the king's family.
- 1541 - Was married off to the king's second son, giving birth to 1 son over the next half-decade and making her mother happy, since this had been the woman's goal, having introduced Nalini to the prince when they were children. That didn't stop her clandestinely meeting Gianluca whenever they came to court, Nalini having taken him as her paramour a year or two earlier without the knowledge of her husband, her mother or her father-in-law.
- 1550 - 1551 - Was caught in bed with her paramour by one of the guards, prompting her husband to send her away in disgrace and to forbid her access to her son when he found out. She met her sire at an inn a few weeks later, the vampire intrigued enough by the princess’ knowledge to ghoul her.
- 1551 - 1653: Nalini travelled with her regnant to various locales, making the occasional friend or rival while there, serving her sire and Clan Tremere well enough to merit her the Embrace in 1653 Milan.
- 1653- 1693 - She continued to travel with her sire until the two parted ways, and she took.
- 1705 - Encountered the Setite known as Jessenia in Southern Italy while traveling with her paramour after encountering a group of bandits on the road. The bandits were disposed of by a masked woman who appeared to drive them off, before taking Nalini and her paramour back to her estate.
- 1705 - 1706 -Spent about a year at Jessenia’s estate, learning what lore she could from the Setite's library.
- 1730 - 1825 - Returns to Hyderabad to take up the position of Keeper in the city’s court after the previous Keeper was forced to resign. Sets up a local chantry during the 95 year period and picks out a replacement Keeper, before moving to Malta to join the court as a representative of Clan Tremere. Joined the Societatis Magus in 1776, after reaching the Third Circle.
- 1825 - 1940 - Resided at the Court of Malta, taking up the position of Keeper shortly after arrival and holding it until the dissolution of the court in 1940.
- 1940 - Encountered Rain in San Francisco, trying to use him to make her on/off paramour jealous, but failed to do so, ending up as friends of sorts.
- 1970 - Present - Travelled to Bristol and took up residence in the court there.
- Was cursed by a crippled beggar who she shunned when she was young.
- Is haunted by a ghost who was related to her when she was mortal.
- Is in an illicit, on/off affair with a Nosferatu.
- OOC - Please feel free to add a rumor here.
- "The moon whispers to me of her, she is talented, capable, and good company. We are all lucky to know her, though I would wish to know her a bit better." - Jenny Masterson
- "Always a delight talking to her, such a pretty face too, she'll go far, mark my words." - Angela Deth
- "She's a nice girl. It's refreshing to see one of those from House Harlow." - Sarah Celeste Ashwood
- "She'll do just fine. Just don't let her follow the example set by that other Harlow that last inhabited my Domain." - Thaddeus Moreau
- OOC - Please feel free to add a quote here.
Player: Mahesh M.
Player Email: email@example.com
Storyteller: Ryan G.
Storyteller Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yennefer of Vengerberg
- Arianne Martell
- Ashara Dayne