Neferu appears as a beautiful young Egyptian woman with delicate features, light brown skin, and piercing eyes. In public she favors light, flowing garments that accentuate her figure. In private, she wears the regalia of an Egyptian princess, covered in markings and jewelry that glorify Typhon-Set.
The beautiful and cunning Neferu proved herself as a “true daughter of Set,” even in her most tender years as a mortal. Neferu was a handmaiden to the wife of Pharaoh Akhenaten, who as God-King of Egypt attempted to do away with the Egyptian pantheon and establish monotheism across Egypt. While she played the part of lady-in-waiting to her mistress, Neferu secretly remained a loyal Follower of Set, using her position and her appearance to feed information to his priests and ensure the downfall of Pharaoh Akhenaten and his dynasty. An ancient Setite observed her skill, beauty and dedication, and eventually brought her into the true service of Set. While little was known or spoken of her for centuries, as Egypt began to suffer under its enemies, Neferu appeared at the Fire Court as its Sovereign. Within the Fire Court, she made certain that the visiting Ventrue and Toreador who wished to place their Roman fingers around Egypt’s neck paid proper obeisance before being allowed any taste of its riches in late antiquity. As the centuries passed, she became more secluded, only appearing to the most honored of “guests” of the Fire Court.
Known for her youthful appearance, she has been called one of the "True Daughters of Set". Acting as one of the main forces in plans towards the resurrection of Set. She is has found the power base of hers to be within the Fire Court. Though in the past she accepted some Ventrue and Brujiah were accepted for those who could pay the proper obeisance. These nights she is not as seen as much as she was in the previous ones. rarely seen in modern nights, as threats and power struggles affect the nests of Egypt the Fire Court rises with them, and in its center is its Queen, Neferu. She is the nominal head of the Fire Court located in modern day Luxor, which serves as a bastion of Typhonism.
Though Neferu is rarely seen in modern nights, as threats and power struggles affect the nests of Egypt the Fire Court rises with them, and in its center is its Queen, Neferu. She is the nominal head of the Fire Court located in modern day Luxor, which serves as a bastion of Typhonism (and as such in ideological opposition to the Dream Court), and those who can find its location are allowed to study its occult collections if they pay the proper price.
Titles and Accolades
Time Frame for Embraces: 1000 BCE to 1700 CE Requirements:
- PC Sects/Factions: Any, except Camarilla. Most are Independent Alliance.
- Path: Typhon-Set Only.
- Skill: Must have a linguistic focus in Arabic or language suitable to the time of embrace
- Skill: Must have Occult 3+
- Skills: One of the following at 3+: Empathy, Lore, or Subterfuge
- Special: All childer are adherents of the Fire Court (Setite Temple)
- Special: Childer of Neferu must be of Egyptian descent or have been a significant visitor to Egypt as a mortal where she or her servants took notice of a potential childer.
- Special: Often their longtime tutelage or mystic studies at the Fire Court express as the Flaws: Bound to the Earth (using soil around the physical temple itself) and Archaic.
The following is available of to PCs with the appropriate Lore Specialty of: Followers of Set
- Is the Current head of the Fire Court
- One of the most Powerful Sorcerers of the Followers of Set.
- Is said to be tied to the Fire Court itself.