Nour stands at 5'10" and often wears black clothes and an open flowing black sleeveless coat. He adorns himself each night with glittering tattoos made from precious metals, allowing his vampiric system to cleanse his body for a fresh design for the next day.
Affable and elegant, Nour is rarely seen without a smile on his face. Unphased by even the most distressing of sights, Nour finds delight in interesting things and people. No amount of pain or sorrow is as terrible of an immortal life of boredom.
Born in SY 1787, Nour was a Scion of an Elite Aristocratic House, but was forced to step away from the role as his unchanging age would have brought unwelcome attention to the House. He rarely mentions his House name, preferring to keep his activities separate--lest his reputation harm his distant family. He has been the leader of a religion called The Followers of the Undying Light for the past 800 years. He currently resides on the Verge planet of Hestia in the Caldera Nebula with the followers of the Undying Light and travels to Augustus Station often.
Player Name: Ilan N.
- "That he is what passes for benevolent leadership in the Verge is a greater argument on behalf of the Empyrium than I could ever have come up with on my own." - Evie Golightly
- "I hope to face the future with even a sliver of his grace and passion. No one could ask for a truer love." - Prin Dawnbright
- "I'm almost never confused when it comes to how I should feel about someone. All I'm sure of with Nour is that I'm not sure about anything, and that both excites and petrifies me." - Evander Katharos
- "I owe him, sure. Just not that much. I think." - Von Castle
- "He cares about his family; that's something these days. Not sure how much - but - it's something." - Radam
- "Nour is Charming. The kind of charming that makes you feel like you're the only person in the world who matters. Until you don't anymore." - Fox
- "There are those who tell you how to feel, and then there are those who tell you what you feel before you know you're feeling it." - Diamond
- "I will never have another control me again...but it would be easy to let Nour do so. He cares so deeply about the beings that are important to him." - Vek
- “The Captain’s ‘sire’? He’s the Daeva other Daeva want to be when they grow up.” - Guy Dagenham
- Nour is secretly a mage lich.
- Nour's religion is a sham that he doesn't really believe in.
- Nour is part of the Underground Synth Railroad.
- Nour was born before the Data Purge.
- Nour has a fondness for monsters.
Nour: Made For You
Everybody wants you to make (it's all yours)
The Core: Empires
Oh, now, they know that a hundred years ago
Lineage: Young God
He says, "Ooh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends
Joline: Counting Bodies Like Sheep
I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons