Commonly Known Information
Name: Opal Haynes
- Rarely attends court
- Academic and bookish
Opal is a young woman who tends to breeze in and out of places easily. She's friendly, amicable, and by and large harmless. When she's not absorbed in her scholarly work, it isn't clear where she goes or what she does - just that she doesn't spend too long in one place.
- Thoroughly unreliable source of information
- Does not attend court because she is unable to control frequent outbursts and breakdowns
- Uncomfortably sanguine about the sources of her wild premonitions, which is blatant witchcraft and/or deviltry
- Premonitions, though ultimately very reliable, are frequently useless until ... they aren't
- Well-read on a range of subjects, particular on creatures other than vampires, though not deeply on any in particular
- Insert libel here
Player: Helen W.
Storyteller: James L.
Location: Usually, the NRV, VA