From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
Name: Penny Irin
Aliases "Lucky Penny", "Bad Penny", "Daddy"
Clan: Followers of Set
Generation: Believed to be 8th or 9th generation
Sect: Independent Alliance
Title or Position: None
Though his appearance clearly betrays that Penny follows a path other than Humanity, there's little about the unassuming man that would suggest 'power' of a traditional sort: most rumors suggest he isn't an Elder, he holds no position within his clan or the IA, and yet his voice carries weight within his domain just because he's so beloved... especially by the Priestess of Houston, Djeserit, who indulges Penny his great deal of familiarity.
"Few have the ability to dance with words are well as Penny. Oh do I love to watch it." - Alexandria Taylor
"THIS MOTHERFUCKER RIGHT HERE IS A GODDAMN ANGEL IN DISGUISE!" - Enzo Giovanni|
"Oh, you know Penny. He's always a delight. Everyone loves him. Everyone loves what he can provide for them. Oh, what do I think of Penny? I think if you knew me at all, you'd know the answer to that question beyond a shadow of doubt." - Djeserit al Malik
"He is a villain perhaps, but he will let you walk down the path of damnation on your own accord while he holds the beacon to light your way." - Meg Sloan
"Add your thoughts here" - Your Name
- The great tragedy of Penny's life was when church hunters murdered his family, leaving him incredibly intolerant of any kindred who would espouse Judeo-Christian doctrine
- Penny isn't a Follower of Set at all... he's actually a Caitiff adopted by the clan or perhaps even a ghoul
- The IA holds territory in the city of Houston because Penny tricked their Gangrel Prince into surrendering his heart to Penny
- Penny may be more than allied with the Children of the Nephilim, he may be of their lineage
- Once, Penny may have cavorted alongside heretics (specifically the Children of Judas) though no Elder of the clan confirms or denies such a thing and he hasn't been punished for it
- Other rumors?