Persona Non Grata
Persona Non Grata
and Coyote is always hungry"
Information Gathered by the Garou Nation
Name: Carlos? He always seems to answer to it.
Notable Traits: He(?) is always someone else, but can commonly be found in his 'Carlos' skin.
Pack: Argiope's Web
Society: Not an Umbral Danser.
Sept: Sept of the Rising Moon, but not a member.
Mutually Agreed Upon And Somewhat Substantiated Biography
The Male Pronoun is used because the coyote prefers male forms while under the guise of Coyote's Mantle.
While the coyote known as Carlos has had a long and extensive life, his(?) history can vary depending on who he is speaking with. Below is the most consistent information he's let out;
He was born in the late 1700s.
He lived in the western half of North America.
Has been said to 'vacation' around the globe. His favorite pastime is to prank anyone seen as prideful in his eyes.
He knows far more than he lets on when it comes to lore and the like.
He is a jewelsmith and fetishcrafter.
He prefers to have a good time over fighting.
He is a coward.
Any other history of the man(?) should be regarded as suspect until it can be confirmed in multiple tellings to different individuals.
- Carlos was married in the past to some smoking hot woman.
- He might be the canine that can be found in the Fannon graveyard at certain times of the year.
- He might actually be female.
- Some say he masquerades his loneliness with his pranks
- Some say he doesn't plan on teaching anyone anything, but only makes up 'lessons' to be taught if he gets caught to excuse his behavior.
- Your Rumor Here*
Nice/Mean Things People Have Said About Carlos
- "Look, he's annoying as hell sometimes but there are few things funnier than watching him get a few drinks in and go masquerading as Douglas for a while." - Maeve Fannon
- "Carlos is aight, even if he wont let anyone see his pretty face." - Jo Trevino
- "Dumb enough to taunt the Get. But a wily enough bastard to wear my face while doing it." - GordonFannon
- "He is a useless piece of meat 99 times out of 100, but he is incredibly useful that single other time... No I was wrong, he is useless every time, and the next time I see him he will either be dead, or soon to be." - Douglas Fannon
- "One of my favorite drinking buddies, Carlos, is the biggest boil on Douglas' ass. It keeps Douglas tolerable for the rest of us, and keeps me entertained." - Amos Fannon
- "I get it, why everyone hates him so much. I just don't agree with them. He's a coward for sure, but I've never seen a man stand so tall as a coward who learns what's worth fighting for" - Mama
- "That guy? Carlos is the guy who usually found me and brought me home to mama and daddy when I would stay out too late...how the hell does he do that?" -Willow Fannon
- "Carlos is certainly all of the aspects that make up a Ragabash. Voice of dissent, scout, sneaky fella. Some say he's a coward because he runs. I think it's because he realizes exactly the limitations of himself, and understand why he was born under a certain New Moon." - Samuel "Old Ironsides" Johnson
- (Sarcastic, hysterical laughter, punctuated by pulls from a battered flask) - Judge Taco
- "If you need to understand what fear is, just look at his actions. I didn't understand it until I saw how fast he backed away from anything dangerous. It was a great thing to see." - Parker Davignon
- "He may be a train wreck but he knows how to take a punch and cover for a girl. I won't forget." - Artemis
- "He is a strange one. He is kind but ruthless . He is clever but arrogant. He will not take gifts but insist you take his. I don't know what to think of him, but I imagine a lot of sighing will be involved with our time together. Despite all of the complications surrounding this confusing man , I feel safe when I am around him." - Sylvi Anker
- "Carlos would bitch that his ice cream was cold. That said, most of the time he ain't wrong. If he actually tried to do things the Garou way once in awhile, me might actually win some of them damn battles he keeps fightin'." - Amos Fannon
- "I could beat him with a spoon out of pure frustration some days, but he's always there when I need him and I won't let anyone speak ill of him in front of me. At least not more than a sentence." - Mama
- "Some say he is a coward. But I witnessed him stand toe-to-toe with a Merkal, making sure to pull it away from any humans, and lure it to get run over by a truck as he slide underneath the same truck. He may be rude, crude, and smell like fresh bat guano, but he is cunning, crafty, and lays his life on the line for his duty to Gaia. So I say the next one to call him coward, I am taking to the Challenge Mound." - Ghost in the Woods
- "Jackass is the reason SWAT violated my pack's territory and our bawn. Fuck that shit." - Ember Fannon
- "Fucking Coward." - Blood of Thor
- "Harsher lessons than most teachers, but lessons worth learning all the same." - Tsomo
- "Goddammit Carlos! You have to stop! I'm an old woman now and you are the last thing that isn't just a faded memory of my childhood! You get it together and get out of this mess! I'll not watch you put to final death! I won't! You may be a damn fool but you're my oldest friend, don't make me bury you in a real coffin... please." - Mama
- "Dammit Carlos! All the times you saved me and I can't help you. If you survive this I'm gonna show you why they call me "Thundercat". Please don't get dead." - Jo "Thundercat" Trevino
- “I would be sheltered in my mind and horizons without you , friend. I don’t know how you will get out of this , but if not your own sake , for mine and Kort’s , you must.” - Sylvi Anker
- "If I encounter him again, I shall drag his bloody corpse in front of the Sept Leader. Otherwise, I find my feces of more value. At least the feces I defecate can help plants grow." - Ghost in the Woods
- "I am SO PISSED OFF at him right now!" - Priscilla Lamnidae
- "Your Quote" - Your Name
- Musical -
- "There's No Going Back" - Sick Puppies
- "Little Boxes" - Rise Againt
- "This is Gospel" - Panic! at the Disco
- "Dangerous" - Shinedown
- "Imagine" - A Perfect Circle
- Literature -
- Cheshire Cat - Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- Ban'ath, God of Thieves - Magician Series by Raymond Fiest
- Tom Bombadil - Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Movies and Television -
- Master Roshi - Dragonball Z/GT/Super
- Merlin - Kingsman: The Secret Service
- King Bumi - Avatar: The Last Airbender
Player: Matt Womack
Player Email: Me
Apocalypse VST: MJ Jackson
Apocalypse VST Email: VST Email
Location: San Antonio, TX