Player Bio Template
Note: In order to provide the best user experience possible, it is important that all members provide contact information in their user bio pages. You are not required to use the code provided below on your user bio page if you wish to make yours more personalized. Have fun!
1. Open the link to your player bio page (the link with your name and member number in the upper right hand corner of the screen) in another tab. Keep this one open for directions. If it asks you to create the page, do so.
2. Copy the entire code in the blue box, below, and paste it onto your player bio page. Then, edit the code following the directions in steps 3-4.
3. Under "Player Bio," replace the words in ALL CAPS with your own information.
4. Under the "OOC DOMAIN CATEGORY SET," replace "CITY, SC" with the city and state code where your club domain is located. If you are a non-U.S. player, put your city and country. If you are a virtual member, put "Virtual," without the quote marks.
5. Click the "Save changes" button at the bottom of your bio page.